CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLIDER (04/04/14) - BluRay 09/09/14

bart-scott-cant-wait-o.gif

I believe he has another suit in the film too, that one with the all blue shield are his stealth suit.

And to be fair, his very first costume was nice once he put the "A" helmet, cargo pants and leather jacket on.
View media item 627421

Last edited:
Forgot about that one.

And yeah, I remember them saying he has a stealth suit and another one. I guess they're keeping the other one under wraps? Or could it be that he goes back to the one you posted up there after stealing it back? :nerd:

Last edited:
A trailer for a trailer? What part of the game is this?

Anyways the stealth costume is great, I'm guessing we'll see what the other costume looks like in the trailer tomorrow.

That is nothing new. :lol: They have been doing a viral for a teaser for a teaser for a trailer for years now.

Extended teaser for the trailer.

We see some Falcon and more Winter Soldier.

Last edited:
Just got finished watching The First Avenger and wow. I really didn't appreciate it the first time around. After rewatching it, I think it was the best origin film from the first phase. :smokin

That is nothing new. :lol: They have been doing a viral for a teaser for a teaser for a trailer for years now.

Oh I know, I just find it ridiculous every time, especially considering the real teaser is only a couple days away.

Brolic, Iron Man is still the best origin film imo but the Cap movie gets better after every viewing. I don't think Evans gets enough credit for how well he played Rogers in this and the Avengers. I know a lot of people had their doubts, including me, considering the roles he played before but he definitely came through.

Back
Top Bottom