Car Purchase Assistance Please

2g's is too damn much for K40. My pops had it put in his park avenue years ago. It was 1200 installed then. He got that car like 10 years ago. Paid 300 to have it uninstalled and put in another park avenue. Still use it to this day. He got it installed at CarToys here in Htown. http://www.k40.com/dealer-locator-pages-28.php

awd? sti? evo? have some fun mannn

j/k............
smile.gif

Ant - just to give you some additional insight on pricing/value.

Now I know that auction is not the same as wholesale, but here are the current auction values for the week of 7/18/11-7/24/11

Low Auction Average Auction High Auction
Adjusted Value*: $25,098 $28,548 $32,023

nice car, if you really really want the vette, then your mind is made up. i like vettes too, but like others have said, you could probably get a loaded 2010 or 2011 camaro SS that has the same engine as the vette, plus lower interest rate since its not used and full warranty.  I know that alot of vette dudes aren't into camaros.  Either way, gotta have that v8 american muscle...

to your cousin with the camaro,  if its an SS with the automatic, he needs to do a fuse pull.   if he or the dealership put cheap gas, it will run on the low octane table and you won't get all 400 horses until its reset. 

Thanks Mojo, Im gonna try to use those values as leverage. Hopefully I can get a few thousand knocked off to go toward an extended waranty. I think I'm gonna hold off on the k40 for now, I just gotta control myself.

Back
Top Bottom