Cargo shorts

Naaaaa. Don't touch baggy denim. Speaking of denim, I hadn't purchased a pair of Levi's probably since middle school. Tried on a pair yesterday... Walked out with 3 pairs. Cot damb these things are comfy. Got 2 pairs of 511s and 1 pair of 514s. Pretty sure the 511s are the male equivalent to woman's yoga pants.
501's and 505's >>>>>

Although I've have a pair of 514's and I can't even front I like them
I'm heavily investing in some Levi's this fall/winter. I got away with some joggers, sweats, and khakis I have last year. But I really need to up my jean game. 511s look really nice.

for those that don't wear cargos, but short pants in general, is this the style among folks today?
I feel like this is what you gotta look like to pull this stuff off. I wanted to get into flat fronts for a more refined look, but my frame just doesn't support thee at all.

I like how cargos look, but I try to keep from stocking up to heavy on them. Too many young kids out here rocking the Nike Tee/Cargos/Jordans set up. Gets corny.

I'm heavily investing in some Levi's this fall/winter. I got away with some joggers, sweats, and khakis I have last year. But I really need to up my jean game. 511s look really nice.

I feel like this is what you gotta look like to pull this stuff off. I wanted to get into flat fronts for a more refined look, but my frame just doesn't support thee at all.

I like how cargos look, but I try to keep from stocking up to heavy on them. Too many young kids out here rocking the Nike Tee/Cargos/Jordans set up. Gets corny.
im 6'4, 235 with an atheltic frame and i wear the flat front/sperry/v neck or button down or polo look pretty often. youd be surprised what you can get away with when you find what actually fits you

nike tee/nike elite socks/cargo shorts/ jordans with the duke starting 5 haircut = 80% of black america

im 6'4, 235 with an atheltic frame and i wear the flat front/sperry/v neck or button down or polo look pretty often. youd be surprised what you can get away with when you find what actually fits you
Takes some trial and error I guess. I'll try some on when I see something I'm interested in.

What gets me is what you have to pair it with. Not interested in v necks or polos in the slightest.

Takes some trial and error I guess. I'll try some on when I see something I'm interested in.

What gets me is what you have to pair it with. Not interested in v necks or polos in the slightest.
i mean it all depends on the look youre going for. I live in a town by nyc full of yuppies. that kind of attire is just what i see and what im comfortable with

Because of this picture, Im riding with cargos.

Why in the hell would anyone want to look like everyone else in a room?

This pic may have just killed those shorts, that fast.[/quote]
this is crazy to me...it has to be some like wear khakis to school day lmao

thats unreal.

like pleasantville 

ahahaha what happened to wearing what looks good on you. Cargos look good on certain people, and flat fronts vice-versa. I wear both time to time

pimp.gif

Damn so apparently cargo shorts are a no go? Wow .. guess im lost in the times. Ill keep wearin mine though idc .. i got a cpl pair of jean shorts too i bring out time to time.

Not sure what the hell youre supposed to wear if its "not stylish" for cargos or jean shorts ... rock bball shorts everyday?

thats unreal.

like pleasantville
Yeah, that has to be a Spirit day type of day lol.

I just found out that cargo shorts are 'out of style'. I thought camo cargo shorts were still dope lol.

thats unreal.
like pleasantville 

Yeah, that has to be a Spirit day type of day lol.

I just found out that cargo shorts are 'out of style'. I thought camo cargo shorts were still dope lol.

No not at all dude who posted saod he is from Jersey and Im from Georgia and thats how high school kids of that demographic dressed even back early '00s so that style has stuck around for 15+ years

Id say thats prob just a typical day at the school

thats unreal.
like pleasantville 

Gotta be like a school dress code or something :lol: . NO way that organic or...

for those that don't wear cargos, but short pants in general, is this the style among folks today?

You posted a pic of a specific demographic. That is the style of shorts for mostly every younger person now. Just switch out those shoes for sneakers or Vans and you have another specific demographic. Face it fellas, cargo shorts are for the most part played out.

Preppy white kids have been wearing this for the past 40 years.

Because of this picture, Im riding with cargos.

Why in the hell would anyone want to look like everyone else in a room?

This pic may have just killed those shorts, that fast.

thats unreal.

like pleasantville 
[/quote]
Here at the UA that is the frat kid uniform

Tacky. Jorts of any kind are even worse. :x Only rocking bball shorts and those are exclusive to the house/errands.

Plus how else you gonna get dem sick fadez

Back
Top Bottom