Carlos Arroyo slaps Mexico player. VOL. Ethnic War????

Originally Posted by EDWeeNO

Hispanic yes, but mexicans and ricans think highly different of each other. If you're hispanic then you would know what im speaking of.
Yeah, I've heard this many times....

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

JJ Barea giving color commentary,
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

How come every time I see a fight from one of these foreign scrub leagues there's a Burger King sponsorship somewhere in the background?
laugh.gif

How come every time I see a fight from one of these foreign scrub leagues there's a Burger King sponsorship somewhere in the background?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

laugh.gif
Because Burger King employ them
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Because Burger King employ them
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

There was actually a PBA team named Burger King Whoppers...
spo3hires.jpg

laugh.gif

There was actually a PBA team named Burger King Whoppers...
spo3hires.jpg

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Hispanic yes, but mexicans and ricans think highly different of each other. If you're hispanic then you would know what im speaking of.
i'm not a latino and i know this.....i used to mess around and call some of my rican friends mexicans just to mess w/ 'em 
laugh.gif
 they hated that ++%* 

Originally Posted by SHUGES

i'm not a latino and i know this.....i used to mess around and call some of my rican friends mexicans just to mess w/ 'em 
laugh.gif
 they hated that ++%* 

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Arroyo a +$*%!

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Arroyo a +$*%!

Back
Top Bottom