Carlos Arroyo slaps Mexico player. VOL. Ethnic War????

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Originally Posted by EDWeeNO

Hispanic yes, but mexicans and ricans think highly different of each other. If you're hispanic then you would know what im speaking of.
Yeah, I've heard this many times....

just ask that puerto rican dude in general forum who hates mexicans and immigrants with a passion
laugh.gif

Hispanic yes, but mexicans and ricans think highly different of each other. If you're hispanic then you would know what im speaking of.

just ask that puerto rican dude in general forum who hates mexicans and immigrants with a passion
laugh.gif

when i see this i think of that one south park episode with the dude slapping everyone cuz his son wanted to play basketball
laugh.gif

when i see this i think of that one south park episode with the dude slapping everyone cuz his son wanted to play basketball
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

laugh.gif

WORD

Originally Posted by NobleKane

laugh.gif

WORD

Arroyo tried to comeback with a 2nd slap but the Mexican player got in the way. Like they were just gonna go slap for slap or something 
laugh.gif

Arroyo tried to comeback with a 2nd slap but the Mexican player got in the way. Like they were just gonna go slap for slap or something 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

laugh.gif

he was bringin the thunder wit the 2nd slap too and dude was gonna eat it
eek.gif
...dude bout broke Arroyo's hand/wrist/forearm/shoulder by diving in the way like that tho
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

laugh.gif

he was bringin the thunder wit the 2nd slap too and dude was gonna eat it
eek.gif
...dude bout broke Arroyo's hand/wrist/forearm/shoulder by diving in the way like that tho
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom