Caught this girl cheating

8FA2C650-6C9F-4995-9555-AF3CFCDBCEED.jpeg

51396183-745C-4C53-BE28-9589E47AD861.gif

3 month update. Been smashing broads left and right. Lmao what was I thinking I still smash homegirl she caught me and another girl having sex one day. She just randomly did a pull up girl was 10 times badder than her. She begged me not to leave her. Even wanted to have a threesome with the girl. I ended up smashing the girl then smashing my ex the same day after she caught me cheating lmao

Lol my veejay meter is off the charts these days bro
How old are you? Serious question

No offense blood but you're not doing yourself any favors at this point.

Ole girl still has you feeling hurt. Just let the thread die

Cupcakes

No gag reflex also.... I had a threesome with two 19 yr olds a week before my birthday shid was wild

Just made 31 August 26th

:pimp:

Have fun bro, but protect yourself... don't catch anything or get stuck with 18-24 years of child support with some bird with no future.

OP you mfer. I was rereading this thread at work and came across that pic you posted of that bird that looks like Arthur and I just heard

*Drumroll* "EVERYDAY WHEN YA WALKING DOWN DA STREET"

1D9F9F74-09A7-4256-B269-11F2CCE1950B.jpeg 99D42BDD-9EEA-43BB-BC74-01D8A457FAD2.jpeg

Been messing with a lot of light skinned chicks of late. This just one hit multiple times.

Been trying to go to Canada and smash this chick I met in Atlanta she calls me like everyday for the ****.
Her face low key looks funny but she way better than that thing you posted on the first page.

Don't know if I already said but you should've made a vid of her

No offense blood but you're not doing yourself any favors at this point.

Ole girl still has you feeling hurt. Just let the thread die

Not feeling hurt when I can have her anytime I want.

And I got more vids than pics with all of these broads I speak of not trying to go to banned camp.

Last 3 months have been good to me all I’m saying... can let the thread die out

Back
Top Bottom