Cavs goin for history tonight...24 straight losses

Originally Posted by NY Mavurs

So if Kobe were on this team would they win 60+ games? HELL NO
Why was Kobe brought up? Like that justifies anything 
laugh.gif

i'm so glad this pathetic team keeps losing. hope they keep up with this losing streak
pimp.gif

i'm so glad this pathetic team keeps losing. hope they keep up with this losing streak
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by grittyman20

So if Lebron were on this team would they win 60+ games? HELL NO
Fixed that for you.
indifferent.gif

He got these bums to 66 and 61 the past 2 seasons even without Jamison when they won 66....

Originally Posted by grittyman20

So if Lebron were on this team would they win 60+ games? HELL NO
Fixed that for you.
indifferent.gif

He got these bums to 66 and 61 the past 2 seasons even without Jamison when they won 66....

looking back now at things, lebron leaving pretty much took the heart and soul out of the cavs.

ill say with a straight face that i didn't think they would be this bad and that they would win about 35-40 games and they would be a team like the 03-04 jazz or 99-00 magic that played hard and came together after losing their best player and having something huge like lebron leaving happening.

after they beat boston on opening night and played hard in a bunch of the early games, it seemed like they would be a team that would win 30 something games.

then december 2nd came and lebron james turned into shang tsung and stole the cavs soul when he came back to cleveland and the cavs just gave up from then on out.

what gets to me is the lack of heart and effort this cavs team has, these dudes are a bunch of spineless heartless cowards. look at the laker game where they lost by 50 something points. dudes are just a bunch of bloody tampon vaginas. if that's not called quitting and giving up then i don't know what is.

now onto the lebron thing, you can't deny is impact, lebron has made a few $$%%! made decisions throughout his career, the not shaking orlandos hands in 2009, the video of him getting dunked on being taken away (if that really happened), and the whole decision how it went down. still none of that matters when you look at how much he meant to the cavs, he was the cleveland cavs and him leaving ripped that team apart in the most brutal way.

looking back now at things, lebron leaving pretty much took the heart and soul out of the cavs.

ill say with a straight face that i didn't think they would be this bad and that they would win about 35-40 games and they would be a team like the 03-04 jazz or 99-00 magic that played hard and came together after losing their best player and having something huge like lebron leaving happening.

after they beat boston on opening night and played hard in a bunch of the early games, it seemed like they would be a team that would win 30 something games.

then december 2nd came and lebron james turned into shang tsung and stole the cavs soul when he came back to cleveland and the cavs just gave up from then on out.

what gets to me is the lack of heart and effort this cavs team has, these dudes are a bunch of spineless heartless cowards. look at the laker game where they lost by 50 something points. dudes are just a bunch of bloody tampon vaginas. if that's not called quitting and giving up then i don't know what is.

now onto the lebron thing, you can't deny is impact, lebron has made a few $$%%! made decisions throughout his career, the not shaking orlandos hands in 2009, the video of him getting dunked on being taken away (if that really happened), and the whole decision how it went down. still none of that matters when you look at how much he meant to the cavs, he was the cleveland cavs and him leaving ripped that team apart in the most brutal way.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

This...............

These guys are professional athletes and they're playing like crap night in and night out.  As I said the night of the Lakers game, you could suit up Dre, Gunna, BigMike, Cake and Proshares and they would play with more heart and determination than the dudes on the Cavs who make 600K+ per year.  I'm a Nuggets fan so I've lived through that terrible 97-98 season so  I'm not being crtical of the cavs because they're terrible but because of the lack of effort and pride.  Even when the Nuggets were suiting up guys like Joe Wolf and Eric Williams  they still played hard every night and didn't fold like this Cavs team is.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

This...............

These guys are professional athletes and they're playing like crap night in and night out.  As I said the night of the Lakers game, you could suit up Dre, Gunna, BigMike, Cake and Proshares and they would play with more heart and determination than the dudes on the Cavs who make 600K+ per year.  I'm a Nuggets fan so I've lived through that terrible 97-98 season so  I'm not being crtical of the cavs because they're terrible but because of the lack of effort and pride.  Even when the Nuggets were suiting up guys like Joe Wolf and Eric Williams  they still played hard every night and didn't fold like this Cavs team is.

The underdog gene in me wished the Cavs would challenge for the 8th playoff spot, then fold towards the end of the season as a way to make the fans feel good after LeBron broke their hearts, but I didn't expect the Cavs to be this horrid.

The underdog gene in me wished the Cavs would challenge for the 8th playoff spot, then fold towards the end of the season as a way to make the fans feel good after LeBron broke their hearts, but I didn't expect the Cavs to be this horrid.

After LeBron's return, the Cavs haven't been the same since, it's like he sucked the energy and desire from that team after that. I do feel for Cleveland fans, to have it all taken away especially in the matter of which it was done. As a fan of a crappy team I can relate, but when success comes it makes it much more sweeter.
pimp.gif

After LeBron's return, the Cavs haven't been the same since, it's like he sucked the energy and desire from that team after that. I do feel for Cleveland fans, to have it all taken away especially in the matter of which it was done. As a fan of a crappy team I can relate, but when success comes it makes it much more sweeter.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by acidicality

pimp.gif

ill put it like this,  it's a different sport  but when/if the mets win another world series,  it's going to feel better then all the laker titles i've got to watch and enjoy.

Originally Posted by acidicality

pimp.gif

ill put it like this,  it's a different sport  but when/if the mets win another world series,  it's going to feel better then all the laker titles i've got to watch and enjoy.

Honestly the cavs just aren't that talented. They built the team around one player and after he bolted' we crumbled. In the end though, going for a high draft pick will serve them better than an 8 th seed in the playoffs where they'd get swept. Just gotta sit tight knowing we're at rock bottom. No where to go but up

Honestly the cavs just aren't that talented. They built the team around one player and after he bolted' we crumbled. In the end though, going for a high draft pick will serve them better than an 8 th seed in the playoffs where they'd get swept. Just gotta sit tight knowing we're at rock bottom. No where to go but up

Back
Top Bottom