CB34 Godzilla Detail Pics

Everyone's pickups are :wow:
eek.gif
PM me if you are looking for:
DS OLNL sz11
DS Mist IV sz 10.5
NDS Nash 90

Everyone is getting the Godzilla tee but Barkley is not even wearing the right shoes to match with. Hype defined.

i must agree with fatsdad...hype at its finest. It could be worse...check out the aqua 8 post. Everyone is asking about what tee goes good with their shoes. Their mothers mustve stopped dressing them recently and now they depend on niketalk. :smh:
smh.gif

one thing...at least Nike got the shoes close to OG compared to JB's stupidity of making a retro shoe that is pretty much garbage compared to these CB34's. JB sales is all on stupid *** hype... the shoes they put out are crappy quality and not even close to OG J's.

JB pull your head out of your ***!

Was able to cop at FA in Cerritos Mall. Good lookin' out Folks.
Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.
-Gandhi-

finally got a pair. my boy in TX got me one with his military discount. his girl is flying back tomorrow.
TEAMSANDIEGOCHARGERS

Quote:
Everyone's pickups are . Can't seem to find these in Seattle, just gonna have to wait to get them online.

Seriously?

Every major Champs Sports in Seattle has them...

Southcenter
Bellevue
Commons @ Federal Way (SeaTac Mall)
Alderwood

JM
"I am making a comment by not making a comment," [Hank] Aaron told The Associated Press on Monday.

Quote:
I only wish the 1993 NBA Finals went that way too. lol.
:lol:
laugh.gif

I agree that these are aqua killers...

...the retro version.

OG Aquas > zillas
retro aquas < og and retro zillas

I guess I'll be getting mine tomorrow.

ahhaha maaan. i just wear my plain fruit of the loom tees from jcpenny and a nice pair of levis for any of my sneakers.

You know whats hype? When someone says the shirts are "corny", "hyped" i always see 5 of the same response. Anyway the shirts are far from hyped its just a classic shirt that with classics kicks that brings back memory's at least to me it is.. Why do you think that other clothing lines like No Mas has copied the shirt and sell out.. But i guess everyone has an opinion.

c'mon guys, i need the tee in a M!!!
but i don't want the shoes
TEAM STARCRAFT
Zealot - Dark Templar - High Templar - Twilight Archon - Colossus - Stalker - Immortal
Observer - Phase Prism - Stasis Orb - Phoenix - Warp Ray - Carrier - Mothership

these fit a lil' smaller than the OG's as far as I can remember... OG seems to be true to fit, but I had to get 1/2 size bigger for the retros. Twas a good day gotta love the mil disc. :pimp:
pimp.gif
From the moment I saw you, I wanted to be inside you, I love your smell, the way your tongue feels, the way you tighten and loosen mmmmmmmmmmmmm..NEW SHOES!!!!!!!!!!​

Finally got my pair Friday from Foot Locker, wheww!! Anybody know where I can get the tee in the MD/DC area? PM Me please.

The black shirt my local footlocker store about 1 week ago. There are still some there. Hit the downey mall :smile:
smile.gif

Love the shirt, no matter what others say, the problem is finding the shirt!!
Need some help finding the shirt in sz XL, just PM me we'll go from there...
Team Vintage Heat​
Never too old..​
Looking for my grail, Air max BURST black/red patent 11.5 or 12, have it?

Or if anyone has the SKU I can order it. please help
Team Vintage Heat​
Never too old..​
Looking for my grail, Air max BURST black/red patent 11.5 or 12, have it?

omg friends and family is coming this week. please tell me that these are coming to stockton california this week :nerd:
nerd.gif
FS DS Size 12 Zoom Vick 1, Kobe All Star 2k5, & Nike Air Max2 Tempo Retro: pm or email at fkint@yahoo.com

NobleKane

Are you serious about the F&F and where did you hear it from.

I was going to pick them up this week because I bought two pairs of Aqua's this week and I stopped that bing buying @#%$.

I learned to control myself that's why I didn't want to buy 4 pairs of sneakers at the same time. Then I might go back to my old ways of wasting more money than I should on sneakers.

I must say those Aquas are pieces of @#%$. They creased the @#%$ up in the store as I tried them on, but they were special to me when I was young so I took the loss twice (copped x 2).

God I hope that F&F comes this weekend and I can get these with the discount. I hope they aren't excluded. Please!!!

My sig is under construction...

if friends and family is this weekend can you get a price adjustment on the shoes? or how does it go?
LPC = SDtechnique_NT (10933)

These CB34 Godzilla's are going to be excluded from the F&F watch. I just seen the post about the sale in the Nike Forum and they have a 50% employee appreciation sale going on right now and the Godzilla's are excluded from it.

I know they're doing this @#%$ just because these sneaker's are selling very well. Damn I remember when the Air Max Penny 1's retroed this year I think that same day they came out or during the F&F sale and they wasn't excluded and I got them on sale for I think like $80.

Hopefully, I'll see what happens.

My sig is under construction...

Anybody in Houston know where I can cop the "Barkley vs. Godzilla" tee?
Finish each day and be done with it, you have done all that you can do.

Back
Top Bottom