CB34 Godzilla Detail Pics

RavageBX

Hell yeah me too man. I've been wanting these for the longest, but I was just waiting because I didn't want to pay retail for them.

Some people, especially ninjahood
eyes.gif
, had me thinking they wouldn't bearound right now, but I thought that with the Penny 1 Air Max and jumped the gun.

I remember you from the Penny Foamposite thread and I believe you where my size also 11.5-12, but I'm not sure.
grin.gif

If you head to any Footlocker and they have 11.5 please post and let me know. I'll do the same.
smile.gif

one of my favorite kicks in my collection. i wanna ball in these so bad but im not, can't wait for that FnF, so i can cop a second pair

copped my pair for 100. These are nice. fit good but creases around the toe, could it be cause of them being nubuck?. ohh and for ppl who already copped howthey holding up?
nerd.gif

Just ordered two pairs for $163.xx Should get em next week. Damn it, it's been a rough week and I still haven't purchased any gifts for the family.

^ Arent all sneakers besides Jordans, Forces, Lebrons and Foams included in those sales?

If anytone wants, Id be willing to cop them Godzillas for 135 shipped from NYC

Hopefully I can find a pair and use the F & F discount. Btw, does anyone have a pic of the white pair that's supposed to release next year?

Yes, Success.

I finally got my two pairs of Godzilla's
smile.gif

They came up to $151 + change for the two pairs.

I'm so happy I held out and waited on these.

Fooled me with the Air Force Max, but no more
laugh.gif

I tried to get a pair for my girl, but no stores got any size under 7.5 I think.

Maybe later on down the line.

I love how these kicks look on my feet looking down at them.

I would like to pick up a extra pair of two also later one down the line if they hit outlets or if there's any left at the next F&F.

Next up is the Playoff 8's.

the black and purple godzillas are still available online at sneakerhead.com, they still have 7.5

Originally Posted by karxken

Does anyone know where i can get the CB shirt?? in black??
only thing i can suggest is to order them at a footlocker by getting the SKU from someone who owns the shirt.

Back
Top Bottom