CB34 Godzilla Detail Pics

The SKU for the shirt is somewhere in this post.

I remember when the sneakers first started dropping at Champs a couple people were beasting on/for the shirt.

I know nobody's going to want to go through the whole post for the shirt SKU, but just thought I'd mention it.

$60 from ftl today with the employee discount. good things come to those who wait.

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Yes, Success.

I finally got my two pairs of Godzilla's
smile.gif

They came up to $151 + change for the two pairs.

I'm so happy I held out and waited on these.

Fooled me with the Air Force Max, but no more
laugh.gif

I tried to get a pair for my girl, but no stores got any size under 7.5 I think.

Maybe later on down the line.

I love how these kicks look on my feet looking down at them.

I would like to pick up a extra pair of two also later one down the line if they hit outlets or if there's any left at the next F&F.

Next up is the Playoff 8's.
I still don't know why it's necessary to buy multiple pairs like that. Two is reasonable, but four pairs is a little OD.

Originally Posted by BbEAR017

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Yes, Success.

I finally got my two pairs of Godzilla's
smile.gif

They came up to $151 + change for the two pairs.

I'm so happy I held out and waited on these.

Fooled me with the Air Force Max, but no more
laugh.gif

I tried to get a pair for my girl, but no stores got any size under 7.5 I think.

Maybe later on down the line.

I love how these kicks look on my feet looking down at them.

I would like to pick up a extra pair of two also later one down the line if they hit outlets or if there's any left at the next F&F.

Next up is the Playoff 8's.
I still don't know why it's necessary to buy multiple pairs like that. Two is reasonable, but four pairs is a little OD.
Just really like the shoe, and plan to beat the hell out of them.

It's not like I'm going to pay retail, I said if I can get them below retail then and only then. Also, the same can be said about plenty of sneakersthat are my favorites. If I don't want/use them down the line then I can always sell them and make a profit (not a reseller though).

At a time I had six (6) pairs of the XIII in the Flint Grey colorway because they were my first jays, but I ended up with three because I traded some away toget other sneakers that I wanted
ohwell.gif

if the tweeds were black instead of that brown I'd buy for cheap but the brown just signified their crapiness.

and the godzillas aren't going anywhere. i will try to get them for around 70

Zach you aint lying.

Im waiting for them to go much lower... im thinking 20-30 (they will) then I will scoop em up

my footaction had on sale for 99. i was tempted since i get 20% off military, but i chilled, got xmas presents to get.

woulda only been 80

when are the 1st ones from the 93-94 season comming out? the shoe with the criss cross strap in it, and i see that shoes from the same era all have similiar orthe same styles example, criss cross strap on the air jordan viii's, nike air raids, barkley's im speaking on, and the shoe cris webber wore in 93'during his rookie season (i need those too)

Back
Top Bottom