CB34 Godzilla Detail Pics

nope,they fit perfect.
TeamFreshPrince
"The funky fresh is back in the flesh with a vengeance holmes"​
TEAM PLATANO​

SoCal,Long Beach area

The Lakewood Mall Champs has them.They didnt have the size 14 i need but at least the rest of you heads can cop them.

if anyone needs the matching tee shirt that NIKE put out with these and they live in the philly, jersey, deleware, or new york area (preferably philly) let me know ............oh and if anyone has a nice matching fitted for the AQUA 8's( new era only! )their trying to trade for this shirt let me know...and thats for anywhere( especially the fitted on myshirtsco.com, the one with the guy drilling the jack hammer) :wink:
wink.gif
...........or if someone can get me the black one their willing to trade for the white i'm more then willing to trade for it (3XL)...........

i know i'm goin' out on a limb here but i have to try..... :wink:
wink.gif

thank you........

Just picked mine up. Oh man are they comfortable on the feet. There so nice. If they are still around during a sale ill get another pair. I didnt wanna get these and the aquas, but i just might pass on the aquas cause im so satisfied with these. Also they seemed to have a full size run of the tees in white and black at my footlocker. Was gonna get it but so many people will be wearing it with theres i passed.
R.M.S.

Can I still find a 8.5 in Brooklyn?

Please help a brother out.
TEAM BROOKLYN
TEAM XBOX360​
.::sherwin100s::.
Black LRG Dead Serious Hoody For sale.....$100 PM ME!​

wore my xiii's to copped this:
I don't want to be the next Michael Jordan, I only want to be
Kobe Bryant-KOBE

Who would have ever thought this thread would get up to page 50? These are some of the most comfortable kicks that I've worn in a loooooooooooong time. And the quality is amazing as well. They still got them all over NJ. I copped 2 purr.
I play to win, whether during practice or a real game. And I will not let anything get in the way of me and my competitive enthusiasm to win.

So, how do these fit, dunks fit me a lille snug on a 10.5 in the toebox, would I be could with a 10.5, or should I bump it up to an 11. "free rod's" fit me really snug in a 10.5, I actually have it rock them without the insole. OH, is there a elastic tounge strap on these? Thank you thank you!

chea! just got my black godzilla tee in mail from footlocker, props to elboricua for the sku#
ordered on the 14th of sept., showed up this morning from ups at doorstep. received from a store in Pennsylvania
only paid 22.40 after 20% military discount

279214852.jpg

279214848.jpg

279214841.jpg

279214838.jpg

279214846.jpg
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.

Does anyone have the sku#? I hope I cam find a size 15.
Looking for DTRT III, Last Shot XIV, Cinder XIV, Fire Red III, Olive IX, Cool Grey IV, Chambray VII, Citrus VII, Bred XIII, Cool Grey IX and Ginger XVI in sz 16.

^
yea look back around page 30 or so.... its been posted a few times
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.

just wentto footlocker in ontario mills and they are completely sold out now
LPC = SDtechnique_NT (10933)

went yesterday to buy my second pair at footlocker in astoria but i think the employee was holding the 8.5 so i just bought the aquas instead.
Still looking for another pair size 8.5 in ny around queens.
Team Vintage
Heat​

^^^^^ Check queens center mall. i just picked up my size 10 there last night. They might have just got there fsr cause last weekend they didnt have them at all.
R.M.S.

Astoria Went there also and employees were holding size 8.5 after i called and they said they havent even opend the boxes. smh...
still searching

Back
Top Bottom