CDP XVII sz 12 price check pls

My own pair.   Just want to find a fair price.

Last edited:
Thanks. Letting it go on local CL for less than that and peeps are still negotiating down :smile:

Last edited:
Thanks. Letting it go on local CL for less than that and peeps are still negotiating down
smile.gif
Thats CL for you.

Thanks. Letting it go on local CL for less than that and peeps are still negotiating down :smile:

100% legit. Can probably definitely fetch a min of 250. i wouldnt sell for less than the 250 range

CL people are the worst. cheap as F___

Last edited:
Yes cheap, I posted an ad for the oreo's raffle on cl, some dude wanted my oreo's for his son for free and stated he is jobless, and I kinda felt bad

Yes cheap, I posted an ad for the oreo's raffle on cl, some dude wanted my oreo's for his son for free and stated he is jobless, and I kinda felt bad

yup and who cares? dont care that someone is jobless. you are that for a reason. As a hard worker like myself you are what you are because of your actions or lack there of. wouldve replied and tell him then go out and get a job? why are you buying sneakers? smh
I deal with tons of people in my line of work that do nothing and are perfectly healthy and collect money from the government. bunch of scum

Last edited:
yup and who cares? dont care that someone is jobless. you are that for a reason. As a hard worker like myself you are what you are because of your actions or lack there of. wouldve replied and tell him then go out and get a job? why are you buying sneakers? smh
I deal with tons of people in my line of work that do nothing and are perfectly healthy and collect money from the government. bunch of scum
ill rep that brother.

it was a lie
Hell yeah!.....Cry me a ******* river...Tell that fool it's pretty hard to find a job when you're sitting in a chair wasting your time on CL trolling for free sh#t with a sob story..
Probably doesn't even have a kid.. Probably just another loser sitting around sucking the system waiting on a check..

tumblr_m8edfjDbSo1qmvd5co1_1280.jpg

Back
Top Bottom