~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

laugh.gif
 Yo in 04' I was 5'8, 120 lbs wearing a size 58 M&N Bird "Away" & size 60 M&N Chamberlain "Home" jersey. Rocking a Digital Belt Buckle (on my Dipset ish') Swearing to Della Reese I was "Touched by an Angel" 
mean.gif
 ​
 ​

Last edited:
That has to be top 5 least clown show outfits jim jones has ever been photographed in.

Normally I love clowning his fits but all I got for this is I dont like the pin roll on the shorts. 

Jim is actually doing a dad hat right in NY too.

Im kinda impressed tbh

Hold up....

I was shook by the unusual decent status of jimis fit but upon further review.... for gods sake man, do some calf raises.

Im seeing why this man held on to bootcuts so long now.  
laugh.gif

Lil road runner pencil sticks

Hold up....
I was shook by the unusual decent status of jimis fit but upon further review.... for gods sake man, do some calf raises.
Im seeing why this man held on to bootcuts so long now.  :lol:
Lil road runner pencil sticks

Actually fam, Jimmy's got some seriously bowed legs - damn near rickets status. No amount of calf raises or any leg excercises gonna help him. This man needs a free pass to rock the OD baggy pants. |I

^ :smh: x1000000000.

i scrolled down and was like 'wtf?'

and jim legs look like they bout to give up @ any minute. that bow legged **** aint tha biz...

i tailored all my huge jerseys and now they all fit like fitted procuts :smokin

Tailoring doesn't throw off the proportions (Logo, patterns)? I been wanting to do this with my old joints but never got around to it cause a few have told me it wont look right, not tryna turn a authentic into a bang bang

Last edited:
Ayyyyy don't respect da NJ gawd like that lmao
If future can drop a number 1 album 25 + years after the height of his popularity, I'll be amazed.

Mind you I dont think future ever hit heart throb status either 
laugh.gif

Drake would be a way better comparison, I guess

i tailored all my huge jerseys and now they all fit like fitted procuts :smokin

Tailoring doesn't throw off the proportions (Logo, patterns)? I been wanting to do this with my old joints but never got around to it cause a few have told me it wont look right, not tryna turn a authentic into a bang bang

naw cuz da numbers and names are always centered. if u noticed da huge 56 & 60 jerseys and compare them to a smaller size, da only things that changes are how much width they giving u..even length don't change much after size 48.

IMG_0310.jpg

100-Authentic-Nike-Kobe-Bryant-03-04-Lakers.jpg

once u crop da sizes identically it comes off exactly cuz da numbers & font are always straight.

Back
Top Bottom