~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

Serious question did something happen to jim jones legs?
Either he has gangsta gout, or the blood red rickets.

Kinda makes me wanna play hoops against him.

He'd be physically incapable of stopping any And 1 moves
laugh.gif

tailored >> Kobe jersey baggy

"Im not a fan"

But i get it.

It looks good...but i like the og cut.

Imho

tailored to fit :smokin

tailored so its super tight and super short to show your fake (insert high fashion brand) belt :smh:

i would implore anyone who's gonna alter their big jerseys...use a template from da existing sizes..(56 to a 48+3 champion procut for example) cuz if u eff up da cut da resell goes down da toilet.

Yeah flight jackets have always been around. I'm inclined to say they never went out of style, just overlooked until a couple people rediscover how dope they are. The jacket version of AF1's

Flights and snorkels. Staples since forever, I watched Beat Street the other day and Lee had on a snorkel in that. The black and orange reversible flight from the early 2000's got played to death tho. State property flights>

Last edited:
If i cop a mitchell and ness jersey

Its not getting tailored.

Im not taking any jerseys to sam u feel me.

Its getting rocked as is.

Again. ...i got no prolem wit that slim cut look.....but me personally im making no changes.

M&N jersey already have a tailored fit. Dude wearing that blue iverson jersey is too small.

Last edited:
Im not going to take any jersey to the tailor.

Thas allimsayin.

Again....i have absolutely no problem with that.

But personally i like them as is.

THas all the **** im sayin.

Im not going to take any jersey to the tailor.

Thas allimsayin.

Again....i have absolutely no problem with that.

But personally i like them as is.

THas all the **** im sayin.

your talking past our point....many of us still own jerseys from da OG jersey era that are way too big to wear in da contemporary era now. Tailoring them gives them a seco life they wouldn't have otherwise.

021_142810165.jpg

da current iterations of slim jerseys fit like they used to fit back in da day, hence why i asked you..OG cut for whom.. players or fans?

thats why when da jersey era overlapped da baggy era, you had in retrospect, sad *** gowns that shouldve been slim fitting jerseys.

View media item 2237859
this ain't da move b.. :lol:

even when da baggy era was out it got to a point where even i was like..yo i gotta b able to walk without tripping over my own **** :lol: :x

Last edited:
If ggg tall?

I dont really rock jerseys anymore.

Only in the summer and i wear them just like i bought them.

It dont look like a dress on me tho cuz im tall.

Im not really a jersey guy anymore maybe if i was id consider the alterations.

I've seen his page before. Hahahaha, wear mad old jerseys from the baggy era with no *****. **** is hilarious but dope.

Back
Top Bottom