~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

Bruh.....how did he get a forrest green tall t in 2016 to complete the magic college fit. 

Dude must have gone to hogwarts

My mans needs two phones with a belt clip and a size 36+ inch chain to complete the look.

Got to give it to him...he really out here wearing the Jacob watch as well. :lol:

I'm throwing shade and making jokes but I was rocking the same thing circa 2004-05 while at KU. Selling and trading jerseys with JR Giddens. :smh:

Keith Langford on NT :nerd:

[emoji]129300[/emoji]

View media item 2238905

:wow: brooo i wanted him to flourish after watching him in the Mcds AA game... smh man. was he a coo cat at least?

A lot of people didn't like JR but I never had a problem with him. He was always cool with me especially when one night I showed up to a house party wearing a Marvin Barnes Spirit of St Louis throw back that he wanted, lol.

A lot of people didn't like JR but I never had a problem with him. He was always cool with me especially when one night I showed up to a house party wearing a Marvin Barnes Spirit of St Louis throw back that he wanted, lol.

So you are Josh Langford huh.....

All we need is Mateen Cleaves to come back to NT to make the early 00's college NT cypher complete :pimp:

My mans needs two phones with a belt clip and a size 36+ inch chain to complete the look.

Got to give it to him...he really out here wearing the Jacob watch as well. :lol:

I'm throwing shade and making jokes but I was rocking the same thing circa 2004-05 while at KU. Selling and trading jerseys with JR Giddens. :smh:

Dudes page is lit. You would swear he from NYC. He's straight in Japan with it :lol:

The chain.

View media item 2239411

Last edited:
Dudes page is lit. You would swear he from NYC. He's straight in Japan with it
laugh.gif

The chain.
Nah, bruh look like he from the Bay circa 2005. 
laugh.gif
 One of dem grimey hood certified Asian dudes that's really with the chit from the Tenderloin or Funktown or North Oakland. 
indifferent.gif
 I don 't understand why people not from North Cali is so damn racist though. You more of perpetrator if you someone like Retchy P born and raised in the burbs acting like you knee deep in the trenches in the depths of the ghetto. 

Back
Top Bottom