~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

I agree, it's not impressive to see celebrities with Nike deals to show off their shoes.

But she did have OG 16s and OG Gloves. That's what was dope.

I see what you mean but I think she's one of the many and others get credit for wearing heat. Even the ones without Nike athlete deals likely get sent shipments just because it's essentially free hype for Nike, Adidas, etc. even celebs without shoe plugs in general kind of go against the impressive aspect of having heat...I mean their stock is up and they usually have ample disposable income to throw at anything... Doesn't make them true to this. Any new guy/girl can come on the scene and load up on new stuff/old stuff and limited edition things we don't see in the regular but if they haven't really been in the trenches to get it almost feels like it takes away from the aspect of them really doing something.

I see what you mean but I think she's one of the many and others get credit for wearing heat. Even the ones without Nike athlete deals likely get sent shipments just because it's essentially free hype for Nike, Adidas, etc. even celebs without shoe plugs in general kind of go against the impressive aspect of having heat...I mean their stock is up and they usually have ample disposable income to throw at anything... Doesn't make them true to this. Any new guy/girl can come on the scene and load up on new stuff/old stuff and limited edition things we don't see in the regular but if they haven't really been in the trenches to get it almost feels like it takes away from the aspect of them really doing something.

...or some people who liked shoes before, but couldn't afford the ones they wanted until they got money.

I'm sure this rings home for many people. Not just celebs. Allyson seems like she ginuinely likes shoes, unlike people like DJ Khaled or 21 Savage types.

Last edited:
...or some people who liked shoes before, but couldn't afford the ones they wanted until they got money.

I'm sure this rings home for many people. Not just celebs. Allyson seems like she ginuinely likes shoes, unlike people like DJ Khaled or 21 Savage types.

Agreed. I hate the fact that they get so over shadowed by these random celebs that pop on the scene. Wale is one of the few that I've heard was true to it from before...Stally too but not as well known.

Khaled is phony with his Jordan fanfare. Dude has had money for a decade and beyond, but acts new to it all. He use to be on radio down here in South Florida. Overall a good dude but, his appreciation of shoes is forced. Plus, I don't trust so called shoe enthusiast, who only know about Jordans only.

Khaled is phony with his Jordan fanfare. Dude has had money for a decade and beyond, but acts new to it all. He use to be on radio down here in South Florida. Overall a good dude but, his appreciation of shoes is forced. Plus, I don't trust so called shoe enthusiast, who only know about Jordans only.
i feel you...i cant see someone liking EVERY single pair like he does, but some folks are just that diehards for that jumpman

i feel you...i cant see someone liking EVERY single pair like he does, but some folks are just that diehards for that jumpman

jordans are the caddy of shoes

first time i seen that cover i knew what time it was.

clutched it with my left arm to my chest while i went in.

That Stacey Dash "King" cover is GOAT to me.. 
pimp.gif

ultra fufus [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom