~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

Khaled definitely new to the shoe game. The way he acts and talks, son doesn't know ****.

Agreed. I remember Joe La Puma subtly calling Khaled out in his Complex sneaker shopping video. Something along the lines of Khaled going super hard with JB retros right around the time the 'sneakerhead' fad started.

they need to confiscate those Jordans from Fab...I'm getting epilepsy watching him struggling with those... we 0 for 2 now :lol:

There are so many garbage retro Is that it's hard to put those even in a top 25 worst AJ Is list. However if there was a top 25 list those would easily be in the top 5.

Some of those jackets could easily be reissued with a modern fit/cut. Sadly they would find some way to mess them up by running some garbage synthetic leather on them.

Major props Vidi. You finally posted someone relevant and worthy!! :lol: :tongue: :tongue:

That last L pic is so dope. Outfit would be rocked today! :smokin

Some of those jackets could easily be reissued with a modern fit/cut. Sadly they would find some way to mess them up by running some garbage synthetic leather on them.

no way I'd trust any urban leather brand other than Pelles pelle in this era with leather quality.

-picture-id80460683

jadakiss-during-pepsi-smash-live-featuring-performances-by-lyfe-edge-picture-id452847487

Last edited:
April Holmes

ASAP Ferg

Dave East

Don C

Drake

Jimmy Butler

John Mayer

Kanye x Kim K

Mack Wilds

Rockie Fresh

Tristan Thompson