~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

Olive Supreme pair is my fav of the trio. Bought the Olive and Black on drop day. Ended up selling the Black pair but don't think I'll ever let go of the Olive pair.

JPS JPS that Haze pair. :smokin That's a dope recent collab. The subtleness of the "AIR" and arrow courtesy of Haze on the midsole is everything.

Olive Supreme pair is my fav of the trio. Bought the Olive and Black on drop day. Ended up selling the Black pair but don't think I'll ever let go of the Olive pair.

@instagram that Haze pair.
smokin.gif
That's a dope recent collab. The subtleness of the "AIR" and arrow courtesy of Haze on the midsole is everything.
olive too clean man. i'd like the camp pair but resell ridiculous 

yea man such a low-key thing and the leather hang tag and lace dubraes were dope. he autographed my box to JP voiding all resell value lol, but these aint for the beasts 

Y'all buggin. I love the Supreme joints. Real simple colors and the words look dope. Don't care about Supreme, I would still like them if they said NIKE or ANNIVERSARY or something else.

If someone sees a celeb in some boost wangs please post a pic, those shoes are atrocious and I can't possibly see them ever looking good. But they sold out instantly.

View media item 2358569

Last edited:
speaking of AF1s, those SF jawns are garbage

I would never rock them but I don't think they're that bad. Lots of hoopla for nothing though.

The Olive pair and the String pair are dope to me. They'd be dope as highs, mids, lows and even extra highs.

The Acronym joints are absurd to me. I saw a chick on the train with them and the buckle is just aesthetically unappealing.

I like the SFs but I like boots and high tops. The other joints are hilarious. One of the worst shoes I've ever seen and they look girly too

How did you conclude that he is a clown based ofnhis outfits?

speaking of AF1s, those SF jawns are garbage

Those are hot at the moment, but in typical Nike fashion they're gonna oversaturate the market with them. They also seem like a fall/winter type sneaker (no snow or ice) so let's see how many cats sport them in the summer.

Those are hot at the moment, but in typical Nike fashion they're gonna oversaturate the market with them. They also seem like a fall/winter type sneaker (no snow or ice) so let's see how many cats sport them in the summer.
Why would u wear them in the summer man?

Last edited:
these are not a summer shoe at all. these are a boot and boots are worn in 2 cases. the winter and when mofos wont let you in the club with regular sneakers lol

Back
Top Bottom