~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

these are not a summer shoe at all. these are a boot and boots are worn in 2 cases. the winter and when mofos wont let you in the club with regular sneakers lol
last i remember, you aint getting into a club with a swoosh on your footwear period

unless you buying bottles /and a table

I don't know what part of Antarctica y'all stay at, but I don't see cats in the summer wit Boot AF1's or Timbs.

You might see the occasional clown who wants to be extra, but for the most part, cats ain't walkin around in the summer heat in high, bulky sneakers/boots.

Last edited:
I don't know what part of Antarctica y'all stay at, but I don't see cats in the summer wit Boot AF1's or Timbs.

You might see the occasional clown who wants to be extra, but for the most part, cats ain't walkin around in the summer heat in high, bulky sneakers/boots.
i mean its not the norm, but then again i dont pay that much attention to what folk wear like that......i would look at someone crazier for wearing a coat in the summer over some boots

If i saw a cat rockin those sf forces with jeans and a t in the summer that wouldnt look odd at all to me

Youve NEVER seen someone wearing pants in the summer

**** i wear pants in the summer sometimes lol

Last edited:
When I see someone wearing jeans and boots in 90+ degree weather, I think that person is a fool.

It's no way around it.

But more power to you though.

Back
Top Bottom