~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

I need to see proof. Seems like a guy who probably had his eye on shoes but never made the plunge until he started getting money.

Watch old episodes of the big house.

He was rocking af1s religiously back then. Even had black and orange carnivals on one episode

A Trip Down Memory Lane:

Lori Loughlin who played Aunt Becky on ''Full House'' is rocking the Nike Air Raid 2

Ivy Queen rocking the FILA GH2

Mids are definitely for broads.

I had the white/purple XVs and they were a size 11. White/red were 11.5 and I had the white/black. My purple joints were DS and yellow as hell.

Wat is the deal with the coat hanging off the shoulders thing.
I used to see bummy cats in the hood do that but now i see all these celebs doing that.

Last edited:
In the south everybody rocks midz

Exactly. Been that way since I was in middle school. HI's were never that popular down South. Nothing wrong with different regions doing different things. People always think they must diss a style just cause it's not popular around their way.

BTW, we wear Timbs too lol

Exactly. Been that way since I was in middle school. HI's were never that popular down South. Nothing wrong with different regions doing different things. People always think they must diss a style just cause it's not popular around their way.

BTW, we wear Timbs too lol
yea, i remember the transition....when i moved to the A in 93, cats were clowning folks from up north for wearing af1 his and timbs while they wore eastlands, hi tec boots and later polo boots....now jokers out here rocking timbs like the been doin it. 
mean.gif

I don't know about the rest of the South but Timbs have always been cool to rock in Charleston. I do remember the Hi Tec and Eastland days too though lol

Hi Tecs were popping with some hip hop acts too. I think I even remember Jodeci and Mary J rocking them.

Black "Forces" (as we call them down south) replaced black Soulja Reeboks and reebok classics as far as the go-to hood shoe.
Especially in the south Florida tri-county area.

Last edited:
To my up North folks, who started the Timbs trend in your eyes? Just saw Treach from NBN say they were the ones who started it in a DJ Vlad interview.

Jim jones started the timberland wave

Black "Forces" (as we call them down south) replaced black Soulja Reeboks and reebok classics as far as the go-to hood shoe.
Especially in the south Florida tri-county area.

Yep. We call those "willie ds" in charleston

Any cross trainer with a strap is big in the hood lol

Those white red griffey max 1s those were EVERYWHERE
Trainer huarache
Most deions

Last edited:
To my up North folks, who started the Timbs trend in your eyes? Just saw Treach from NBN say they were the ones who started it in a DJ Vlad interview.

Was not Naughty By Nature.

Some "trends" just start out of necessity. If it snows, you need boots.

We was on Timbs way before OPP :lol:

Beef + Brocs, Chukkas, 40 Belows were already hitting by that time.

It was just the guys around the way with money that rocked them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom