~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

Everybody around here was wearing mids in the early 2000s....
Used to be the only people who really wore forces in the South were New York transplants, and they usually were mids. This was in the  late 90s to early 2000s. The South was really still on Filas and Gangsta Bocks (aside from nationwide streetwear like Jordans/Penny's/Grant Hills, etc.) back then.

Any cross trainer with a strap is big in the hood lol

Truth    
roll.gif

Last edited:
Mike Tyson in those 15s was da first time I've ever seen someone in them & they don't look ugly :wow:.
Killa x Van Gundy :lol: :smokin

Nah Ronnie could keep fusion 12s in 2006 or whenever the hell they dropped

How you supposed to buy shoes without Money though :lol:

You sound silly B.

Plus Nike sending him care packages.

We talking bout celeb money. Him rocking care packages new releases is all the more reason I'm calling him a hypebeast. I need to see some PE's and OG's with all that money and resources.

As for the AF1 mid convo, they'll always have a place in my heart. They were huge out here in Atlanta during the "white tee/let's do and 1 moves outside" era. They've definitely faded to the wayside but so have Air Force 1. They've gone back to the niche market. I myself have no problem rocking a pair of mids.

Also, you don't want beef with any ***** rocking all black low top AF1's. Like seriously, run the other way.

Back
Top Bottom