+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

Originally Posted by derekdru

Hey someone quote the all star pics again I have only had to scroll past them 20 times.

gallery_enlarged-0220_kim_kardashian_shopping_02.jpg
Damn... Let me hit that.
Originally Posted by 2687donald

All I need is 3 pumps.
ohwell.gif
Ill take 7

i seen nas rock those dr romanelli jackets a few times.
not really into jackets, but those r nice.

yall can qoute kk all u want
smile.gif

.but for real stop qouting the allstar game !

Chi Mcbride is always around Fairfax, You can usually catch him at Flight Club. Dude walked in last time and just bought 2 pairs of Unluckys and just threw theboxes away in front of the store like nothing!
Yo ROCKDEEP you work at UNDFTD?

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Guess Who's Wearing a NKETLK Tee... Any of the Previous Celebs? Don't think so.... BUT.. MY Main Man actor Chi McBride is sportin one Supportin the Cause....

Just thought I'd share, since Chi is a HUGE Fan of this site. He came out to Beaverton last week and I took some pics of him in front of the Kitchen, but they didn't come out too good. So I asked his assistant to grab me some to throw up. I asked him if it was ok to throw them up and he was cool as the other side of the pillow with it!

Enjoy.

305101469.jpg
305101288.jpg
305101311.jpg
305101293.jpg
305101462.jpg

For You guys that don't know who Chi McBride is.. he has been in ALOT of Movies... Check him IMDB... http://imdb.com/name/nm0564277/

Info on the Rodman Jacket?
nerd.gif

WTH is this, Why is that fruit dressed like a woman? WTH THATS +@%*#$% WEERD And %$+ is up with the god damn boots tucked into the jeans, not to mention thescarf. That guy on the right deserves a @%@#$+# slap
2503527eecfaa13f7f219c0c9eb6c4c4a4b7889.jpg

Back
Top Bottom