+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

spl37416014fy1.jpg

terrycrewsevanross83fa3hi3.jpg

Originally Posted by UNtroubled YOUTH

Originally Posted by you big dummy

Hate on P all you want, but you can tell dude is never really trying when he dresses, yet he is always
pimp.gif
I like his fit, but I'm not sure you can classify a totally iced out g-shock, 2 large diamonds in the ears, and shirt, pants, belt, a hat that allcost way above average for clothing.....not really trying. I guess you might be able to say that he's not trying because he probably didn't pay forany of the cloths he's wearing...and he's got some beat up vans on?

Keisha Cole is a stinkin dog. Look how dirty her moms jeans are. She can buy that woman some better jeans than that.

spl37416014fy1.jpg

Hate on P all you want, but you can tell dude is never really trying when he dresses, yet he is always
pimp.gif

i think that IS the look he shoots for though. pharrell has done a lot of key things over the few years fashion wise that went under the radar that wereway ahead of its time, a lot of it also pre-bape/bbc/ice cream...

Originally Posted by Stoopz

pimp.gif
I like his fit, but I'm not sure you can classify a totally iced out g-shock, 2 large diamonds in the ears, and shirt, pants, belt, a hat that all cost way above average for clothing.....not really trying. I guess you might be able to say that he's not trying because he probably didn't pay for any of the cloths he's wearing...and he's got some beat up vans on?

What I mean is this: Dude has been dressing the same ever since him and Chad produced "Lookin At Me" for Mase back in the mid-90's. Heisn't like many other celebs who switch up their steez with every trend that pops off.

Originally Posted by vood99

The Feds need to find out if BALCO made some deliveries to Nelly's residence. He's been shirtless ever since he started 'gassing' up.

Who are the 3 kids in their mom's capris?

%@+ are you talking about. nelly is looking lean as fucc and anyone who knows anything about bodybuilding can tell you his build is very attainable withoutjuicing...

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

not feelin' wayne's "steez".i wouldn't get caught wearing that fit.not really my "steez".there,you saw it being used two more times.

We got wannabe comics in the building...

Okay, now I'm sold on those Blazers.

I'm a sucker for anything gold...

And, agreed with Vancity's comment.

Back
Top Bottom