+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

Originally Posted by frescoxl

8011611160f220ce6d1411c22edd3ed523cb3921.jpg
Almost....

Originally Posted by KingZarus1

^^^ aahhh somebody on that producin tip like me. yea that asr10 is bomb..im gonna get that soon......but anyways, nice j's

why get an asr-10 if it has no sounds?
why do people think getting an asr-10 will make them produce beats like Neptunes and Kanye?

Originally Posted by az005us

Originally Posted by TheTim11

Kanye in Hare VIIs

Only heat in that post was Greenman in your Avy!!!!

bro i'm still searching for a greenman costume for halloween...i went to begreenman.com and they were all sold out & i'm not tryna wait for ashipment from China lol

haha, well it took about 2 weeks, so you might have a shot if you order immediately
let me know if you want the site.

Originally Posted by az005us

haha, well it took about 2 weeks, so you might have a shot if you order immediately
let me know if you want the site.
what's the site brah???

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

^^^ aahhh somebody on that producin tip like me. yea that asr10 is bomb..im gonna get that soon......but anyways, nice j's

why do people think getting an asr-10 will make them produce beats like Neptunes and Kanye?
waitaminute waitaminute wait a frickin minute.....who is tryna make beats like Neptunes and yeezy???? I aint one of them type of dudes bruh, Ihave my own style. I dont sample anything, at all and i surely dont make some of that half ***^# garbage that the Neptunes make( tell me that they didnt falloff with there quality)...My uncle has the asr10 and i like the the hardware and they keys on it feel really nice. I can really get busy with that thing,unlike all this new crap thats comin out with these unweighted keys....i know how to play brother, so it aint about the sounds. i have every sound from themotif, triton and the fantom, so trust it aint for the sounds......dig? 100
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

waitaminute waitaminute wait a frickin minute.....who is tryna make beats like Neptunes and yeezy???? I aint one of them type of dudes bruh, I have my own style. I dont sample anything, at all and i surely dont make some of that half ***^# garbage that the Neptunes make( tell me that they didnt fall off with there quality)...My uncle has the asr10 and i like the the hardware and they keys on it feel really nice. I can really get busy with that thing, unlike all this new crap thats comin out with these unweighted keys....i know how to play brother, so it aint about the sounds. i have every sound from the motif, triton and the fantom, so trust it aint for the sounds......dig? 100
pimp.gif

I stopped reading after that .
Have an excellent weekend KingZarus
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom