+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

yo, did anyone catch pics of Omarion and his new line of sneakers called "Oboi" ...those things look like copycat Yeezy's man, SMH.

paparazzi cant be following this guy everywhere,who is takin these pics?
correct me if im wrong but it seems this joker is having his friend take "candid" pics and postin them up

i would not say he is a "joker", seems like a a cool dude, from the looks of things... BUT he is seems like he is having pics taken of him by someoneand having them posted on this board IMO as well, i was thinking the same thing you were for the most part
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by G Raider

The Jacka rockin some nikes i dont know what they called though. i know yall know though. & J. Stalin

l_e466efd606e1ba9e76fd478ec0e5d277.jpg

Jacka is in some Air Stabs ....

LOL look at my big LIL homie Stalin ..... L I V E W R I E .

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

Originally Posted by arice

CharmCityKid wrote:
smh.gif
Fab has no style at all, his whole style is
wack....
indifferent.gif
Slap your self for sayin that Fab has no style, You must be from the suburbs of Idaho.

eyes.gif

your a hater

wow if people hre think this is fresh, then they don't have style whatsoever. come on dude, rhinestones and glitter? where your nuts at?

I copped that bulls starter from a thrift store earlier this year for 7 bucks...basically brand new LOL...dope jacket nonetheless, not feeling the hare 1stho...and Chi stays with heat....

CharmCityKid wrote:
Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

SW33TS1NC3R1TY wrote:

smh.gif
wack....

indifferent.gif

Slap your self for sayin that Fab has no style, You must be from the suburbs of Idaho.

LOL dude said IDAHO... LOL NOOOOOOOOOOO
indifferent.gif
... BX stand up...

well anyway 2 reply to your message, dude has stones on his SWEATER, that is like SOOOOOO tacky.. its not even funny..
laugh.gif

Nas' outfit is clean
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

that is how you suppose 2 do it... lemme guess you gonna say nas fit is wack, if you think FAB outfit is hot?...
roll.gif

NuMba1KiCkrocka wrote:
No wait seriously you guys think that denim hoodies with Rhinestone skull heads with matching jeans is a nice fit??
laugh.gif
I understand im a Fab fan but that fit is wack as hell.
Word. Dudes still thinking Fab could dress
smh.gif
. Don't get me wrong he was killing it, but that was like 7 years ago. Once dude stopped messing with throw backs he aint know what to do

PREACH BROTHER PREACH!!!!!!!!!..

fab can't dress.. END OF story... and
roll.gif
at the people that was upthier trying 2 get at me..

CharmCityKid wrote:

SW33TS1NC3R1TY wrote:

smh.gif
wack....

indifferent.gif

LOL dude said IDAHO... LOL NOOOOOOOOOOO
indifferent.gif
... BX stand up...

well anyway 2 reply to your message, dude has stones on his SWEATER, that is like SOOOOOO tacky.. its not even funny..
laugh.gif

Nas' outfit is clean
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

that is how you suppose 2 do it... lemme guess you gonna say nas fit is wack, if you think FAB outfit is hot?...
roll.gif

NuMba1KiCkrocka wrote:
No wait seriously you guys think that denim hoodies with Rhinestone skull heads with matching jeans is a nice fit??
laugh.gif
I understand im a Fab fan but that fit is wack as hell.
Word. Dudes still thinking Fab could dress
smh.gif
. Don't get me wrong he was killing it, but that was like 7 years ago. Once dude stopped messing with throw backs he aint know what to do

PREACH BROTHER PREACH!!!!!!!!!..

fab can't dress.. END OF story... and
roll.gif
at the people that was up thier trying 2 get at me..
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
A lot of rappers have no style & those that do look like they are tryingis because they have a stylist telling them what to wear! IMO, one of the most stylish rapper there is MR. Andre 3000....

CharmCityKid wrote:

smh.gif
wack....

indifferent.gif

Im from Manhattan n i think fabs style sucks also so i cosign l Knicks Fresh Knick except for the wholeknicks thing LOL sorry brother
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kix4kix

laugh.gif
, someone explain to me how CB''s fit is wack, but Fabs is clean?

actually homie, u got it bass ackwards. how the hell is breezy's fit fresh and fabs is not?? cb's fit is str8 hypebeast meaning that's howEVERYBODY & they mama (see: young lames with no original style of their own) dress nowadays cause it's considered COOL.
eyes.gif

fabs fits are always original.

fab's style > _______ easy!

the starter jacket that CB has on is some straight Coat Of Arms sheeeet. Vintage is always better than freakin rhinestone-looking ed hardy crud. believe that.btw the snapback is official, too.

rhinestones have never been hot, i dont care what rapper wore it. rhinestones on your JEANS, cmon on man. If kanye had rhinstones on his jeans heads would bein here like "see, i told u he was a punk" wack is wack period. some stans be scared to tell the truth about thier rapper "friends" andtheir terrible choices.

to me, Fab kinda wears whatever's hot in the hood, and whatever's supposedly hot in the hood aint always good, ninja's in the hood been rockin thisridic rhinestone %+# thinkin it hot fo real.

Originally Posted by LimeGreen95s

CharmCityKid wrote:

smh.gif
wack....

indifferent.gif

Im from Manhattan n i think fabs style sucks also so i cosign l Knicks Fresh Knick except for the whole knicks thing LOL sorry brother
laugh.gif

roll.gif
, its cool, they still my team, they in da rebuilding process, watchinin 2010, we will start seeing all these knicks fans outta no where...

lol
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by kix4kix

laugh.gif
, someone explain to me how CB''s fit is wack, but Fabs is clean?

actually homie, u got it bass ackwards. how the hell is breezy's fit fresh and fabs is not?? cb's fit is str8 hypebeast meaning that's how EVERYBODY & they mama (see: young lames with no original style of their own) dress nowadays cause it's considered COOL.
eyes.gif

fabs fits are always original.

fab's style > _______ easy!
indifferent.gif

nas jacket in that pic with jeezy is gucci, diddy had the black one on at the mtb4 finale,

saw this on the AM FAM thread, hadnt seen it before.

Back
Top Bottom