+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

Originally Posted by Superflyjesus15

Originally Posted by emacdaddy24

ILLIONAIRE said:
Originally Posted by upyourstyle

beyonce-knowles-barcelona-05.jpg
does anyone else notice that long scratch on B's left leg?or is my monitor just buggin' out?

i dig jays fit.

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

Originally Posted by Superflyjesus15

Originally Posted by emacdaddy24

ILLIONAIRE said:
Originally Posted by upyourstyle

beyonce-knowles-barcelona-05.jpg
does anyone else notice that long scratch on B's left leg?or is my monitor just buggin' out?

i dig jays fit.

Naw, I see the scratch too.
And damn son, Wale's teeth need serious assistance. I like the vest, but besides that I don't really dig this fit, which is a common thing with Wale, Iguess I like don't see the hype of not matching.

Originally Posted by DeEjAyMaRtiiN

he gotta roc chain on cuz young chris is next to him so im guessin he let him wear it..
Wale's been wearing that chain for a minute now. And Chris has his own on in that pic as well.

Originally Posted by INFAMOUS

he gotta roc chain on cuz young chris is next to him so im guessin he let him wear it..
Wale's been wearing that chain for a minute now. And Chris has his own on in that pic as well.

Chris has two chains, One Plat. one Gold... If u have been to the attention defficit tour you may have seen chris with both of his chains on.... Im reallystill unsure of whether or not that chain in question is Wale's.

Now a number of people have said Wale is signed to ROC Nation but I sitll havent seen him say it anywhere. That tour he is on is in fact a Roc Nation tour thoso i wouldnt be surprised if he is..... By the way shout out to J. Cole who is also on that tour, im not surprised he is never posted up here but Im warning uNTers now dude is official, and he was actually the first signee to ROC Nation so expect big things

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

Originally Posted by INFAMOUS

Chris has two chains, One Plat. one Gold... If u have been to the attention defficit tour you may have seen chris with both of his chains on.... Im really still unsure of whether or not that chain in question is Wale's.

Now a number of people have said Wale is signed to ROC Nation but I sitll havent seen him say it anywhere. That tour he is on is in fact a Roc Nation tour tho so i wouldnt be surprised if he is..... By the way shout out to J. Cole who is also on that tour, im not surprised he is never posted up here but Im warning u NTers now dude is official, and he was actually the first signee to ROC Nation so expect big things
the new GQ has a small article with him n it states hes got a management deal with ROC nation so the chain might be his

Back
Top Bottom