+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

beyonce-security-scare-05.jpg

Originally Posted by eL sHaq

info on kb's shirt ? i been looking everywere for that kind of shirts i saw mo williams with a blue one the other day
Gucci made them I believe last year or the year before. But I got some by a brand from Macy's called Tasso Elba. I had to get the tailoredthough. I also have a Perry Ellis brown one. Im looking for some whites or reds now.

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

info on kb's shirt ? i been looking everywere for that kind of shirts i saw mo williams with a blue one the other day
Gucci made them I believe last year or the year before. But I got some by a brand from Macy's called Tasso Elba. I had to get the tailored though. I also have a Perry Ellis brown one. Im looking for some whites or reds now.

frown.gif
gucci ? lol can't afford that @++%

Originally Posted by lavan emanuel

Wale in Gold Flightposite 1 Samples. // Last night at Baltimore Tour stop.

76625aeeff4bb557fe8dea36507a53fa7207401.pjpg

NIKE. WE NEED THOSE.

whats the difference between these and the ones that released

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

Gucci made them I believe last year or the year before. But I got some by a brand from Macy's called Tasso Elba. I had to get the tailored though. I also have a Perry Ellis brown one. Im looking for some whites or reds now.

frown.gif
gucci ? lol can't afford that @++%

Tasso Elba = $25 and free fitting/tailor with macys cc.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Originally Posted by lavan emanuel

Wale in Gold Flightposite 1 Samples. // Last night at Baltimore Tour stop.

76625aeeff4bb557fe8dea36507a53fa7207401.pjpg

NIKE. WE NEED THOSE.

whats the difference between these and the ones that released
the color...im not a big flightposite 1 fan, but these are FIRE

Originally Posted by UNtroubled YOUTH

Originally Posted by IMAbillionaire

85162422.jpg
If Weezy is like 5'4", how tall is dude on the left? My apologies if it's a girl or a 10 year old..
I believe thats Lil Chuckee (kid with locks) and Lil Twist on Wayne's left...Those lil *!#%@* are like 12

Originally Posted by illmk

85162422.jpg
If Weezy is like 5'4", how tall is dude on the left? My apologies if it's a girl or a 10 year old..
I believe thats Lil Chuckee (kid with locks) and Lil Twist on Wayne's left...Those lil *!#%@* are like 12

Oh Yay, More Hypebeasts

Dwadefan wrote:
Originally Posted by illmk

85162422.jpg

Oh Yay, More Hypebeasts

eyes.gif
�Is this the local Jr High at YOUR city?

Back
Top Bottom