+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

Originally Posted by deedeecee012

kobe.jpg
Kobe stopped shopping for jeans with MJ
pimp.gif

R.I.P. DJ AM....

AND AMBER.... (JUST GIVE HER, HER OWN THREAD... SHE NEVER WEARS HEAT, SHE JUST IS IT)

Originally Posted by famenycity1

Originally Posted by KingJay718

laugh.gif
Kids...

Female traits/characteristics? You should talk. You gettin' butt hurt, and rushing to defend AM. I stand behind my prior comments. So if I offended you and your bland junkie man crush, I don't apologize.
happy.gif

Besides, I never viewed AM as somethin' special. His sneaker collection never wowed me. I've seen better collections by average booty depressed NTers, he only got famous because he nailed a couple of skeleton figures, and though I did respect him for makin' it somewhat, I don't slob his knob like a lot of you NTers. Just keepin' it real as you kids say.
laugh.gif

You sir are stupid for what you wrote. AM was a celebrity because he did nail a few skeleton figures indeed, and also Mandy Moore
pimp.gif
. But dont look over the fact that he had a great talent to DJ and really made a party. Nobody wants to hear you talk smack, take that nonsense to ISS.

You sirs are stupid for what you wrote. He only got famous because he was in this little band called Crazy Town, sold 1,000,000+ records. No big deal

How 'bout we all stop the name calling and keep this thread on topic mmmkay...

Kobe finally looks comfortable in his own skin. That dude was taking that MJ steez too far. On court only Kob, on court only....

Back
Top Bottom