+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

^^^those blazers have been requested like 329323203 times, go back some pages and figure it out.
not tryna be rude bro, i think eastbay

Originally Posted by SlimNuc

For some reason TK seems like a humble dude.

TK is THAT guy.

"It will eat them up for me to be shining and doing what I'm doing," he said, referring to the man who shot him. "What eats them up isthat I got a Chrysler and an Avalanche on 26s. It's sad because it's really on them. It motivates me to just get aBentley and really wreck it. All you can do is be happy you're here and live it up and just shine."

laugh.gif

And Kobe has worn those same 95 ID's a ton of times to other events and what not.

I like the Kobe look lol the practice Nike look is in. He's keeping the brand alive in terms of wearing basketball shorts, Nike tees and basketball wearbesides LBJ and the one and only.

Originally Posted by jhobson5

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Originally Posted by rawtune

Chris brown stays in heat I swear

*Shawty Lo* Na Na Na, this is not true.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

He really just quote shawty low....What is the world coming to
well people think chris brown is something... so i DONT know what this world is coming to.

Here are other ones
Mj's kid

Will Smith in Hancock

Kevin James (King of the Hill)

Sean Avery of Rangers is also a big sneakerhead.

Jonas Brothers in Kidrobot

Sam Ronson in Bape Kaws

Originally Posted by az005us

Originally Posted by jhobson5

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Originally Posted by rawtune

Chris brown stays in heat I swear

*Shawty Lo* Na Na Na, this is not true.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

He really just quote shawty low....What is the world coming to
well people think chris brown is something... so i DONT know what this world is coming to.

Word
tired.gif

he can dance and makes some good music but when it comes to Jays he's definetely not ALWAYS wearin heat, but that other dude Mcbride. Yeah he'sanother story

^ its not even about sneakers. As a person much like most of the world, he cant think for himself.

Back
Top Bottom