+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

even if i had the chance to chill with kanye and his crew above i would def have to go with a "nah i'm good". dude has lost it.

Those are Grown men
laugh.gif

This whole Kanye thing is depressing me. I am a big time Kanye fan. But lately he is on some other stuff. He is feeling himself a little too much. After seeingthat video...That was a line crosser

The only people in that pic that don't look completely foolish are Fonzworth and Kanye and Fonzworth is BY FAR the best dressed.

Also, is it just me or does it look like Don C is wearing these?

^ Nah he really does cause of his big !*@ nose..plus he wearin the prescription Wayfarers glasses which gives him the plastic nose/glasses halloween mask thing
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

Originally Posted by RunningoftheCarmines

Originally Posted by 1FlyChicwitKicks

Kanye & Crew....
eyes.gif

Don C, Taz Arnold, Chris Julian, Kanye, Fonzworth Bentley, & Friend

I'm sure some of you will enjoy this pic..lol

Why the hell does the asian dude in the back rocking an Apocalypto haircut?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
WOW, this brought the LOLZ!
roll.gif

this thread is getting out of hand now..... and besides, half of those fits would be 75% good to go... BUT when you stand with 5 other morons who are wearingwack clothes..... you ALL look like fools

See there's one thing Kanye perfected, he knew being "DIFFERENT" would keep him on top of everybody and everything...If he does something goodthen it is mentionned, gets hot for a little while than cool down. When he does the opposite, he is flooding the inter-webs and everything. So what he did iscame up with the perfect equation use his money on clothing brand and be as wild as he can get and then waits for the people to respond. He knows there isalways two sides to it. Let's not forget he may have not started the whole fruity color wearing polo but he definitely brought on another level. He evenmade Jay-Z forget about the button ups!!! So regardless, of the hate! KANYE is that dude because he dares to try, whether we all hate on it, it only gives himthat fuel to keep elevating his style out of this world...Anyways, why worry about his fits? He can afford it? The only thing that bothers me is that none ofthose fools up there are paying for those clothes!!!!

Fonzworth only can dress up. Not a knock on him in anyway, but when he dresses down (like the turtle neck on the last page) it doesn't work. That suit upthere is how a suit should be worn.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Fonzworth only can dress up. Not a knock on him in anyway, but when he dresses down (like the turtle neck on the last page) it doesn't work. That suit up there is how a suit should be worn.
Word. I noticed that about some ppl. They get doll'd up for special events then you just chillin and they got a damn blazer on
laugh.gif
. A tee and some jeans are just fine sometimes.

I can't believe people damn near worship this dude.....

On a lighter note, Bentley killed it with that suit. Funny, because I have a grey suit and I was thinking of a purple hook up for it. #$!! is fresh.

Back
Top Bottom