+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

Originally Posted by sloanboy

what lil jon do to make that much money?
How bout Swizz at 17Mill how
eek.gif

I used to [color= rgb(204, 153, 0)]rock champion hoodies[/color], while holding a [color= rgb(204, 153, 0)]duffle bag full of 100's[/color] guess I had too much money [color= rgb(204, 153, 0)]for the champion hood[/color]. - 86KB8KOBE86

*DEAD*

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

Oh and anyone know what stores sell the Big Logo Champion crewnecks? All I see is the classics.

I don't know if you have a Modells where you're from but if so they carry it there

cliffnotes of the last few pages

- Ns r arguin about fashion trend setters in the rap game
eyes.gif

- Wale is still the 2nd most hated human being on NT (comin right behind Bin Laden n right bfor Hitler)
eyes.gif

- some random N makes the gayest comment eva heard on NT pertainin to Jay Z's lips, hint: "Jigga got DSL no %@$!"
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

my thoughts:

- I can careless about who the biggest fashion trend setter in hip hop is, they all wear stuff I would n wouldn't wear
- with half of the south deliverin garbage lyrics n havin all yall bumpin to it while ridin their kabob, how dare yall say Wale is lyrically horrible (youhaven't even heard his mixtapes u @#%$%)
- as far the gay comment, I'm jus speechless
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by sneakaholic4life

cliffnotes of the last few pages

- Ns r arguin about fashion trend setters in the rap game
eyes.gif

- Wale is still the 2nd most hated human being on NT (comin right behind Bin Laden n right bfor Hitler)
eyes.gif

- some random N makes the gayest comment eva heard on NT pertainin to Jay Z's lips, hint: "Jigga got DSL no %@$!"
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

my thoughts:

- I can careless about who the biggest fashion trend setter in hip hop is, they all wear stuff I would n wouldn't wear
- with half of the south deliverin garbage lyrics n havin all yall bumpin to it while ridin their kabob, how dare yall say Wale is lyrically horrible (you haven't even heard his mixtapes u @#%$%)
- as far the gay comment, I'm jus speechless
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

facepalming.gif

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

I used to [color= rgb(204, 153, 0)]rock champion hoodies[/color], while holding a [color= rgb(204, 153, 0)]duffle bag full of 100's[/color] guess I had too much money [color= rgb(204, 153, 0)]for the champion hood[/color]. - 86KB8KOBE86
*DEAD*

E thugs, so hard behind a computer screen
laugh.gif
I'm still waiting on you to inbox me kid, if you were able to so much as hit me 5x, if you were able tothrow hands with me for 30 seconds and stay on your feet, every niketalk member who has posted in this thread for the last 4 pages gets $250.

Originally Posted by 86KB8KOBE86

I used to rock champion hoodies, while holding a duffle bag full of 100's guess I had too much money for the champion hood. - 86KB8KOBE86
*DEAD*

laugh.gif
I'm still waiting on you to inbox me kid, if you were able to so much as hit me 5x, if you were able to throw hands with me for 30 seconds and stay on your feet, every niketalk member who has posted in this thread for the last 4 pages gets $250.

Sig worthy.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This dude is a gold mine.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

These lame #@% rappers are all of a sudden shoe-heads?! Please. Go back to the bootlegs.

I bet they dont even know when Money dropped his first triple double...

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

These lame #@% rappers are all of a sudden shoe-heads?! Please. Go back to the bootlegs.

That was one of the dumbest statements of the past few pages.
I hope you were joking

Originally Posted by AI for MVP

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

That was one of the dumbest statements of the past few pages.
I hope you were joking

Originally Posted by 86KB8KOBE86

*DEAD*

laugh.gif
I'm still waiting on you to inbox me kid, if you were able to so much as hit me 5x, if you were able to throw hands with me for 30 seconds and stay on your feet, every niketalk member who has posted in this thread for the last 4 pages gets $250.
How am I the e-thug when you the one talking about throwing hands over a reply on a sneaker messageboard?
laugh.gif
Did I really make you that mad homie?

Back
Top Bottom