Cement Spizikes are in(Pics)

Still on the fence about these. Something tell me the colorway is the only thing pulling me in, because I'm not a huge fan of the other joints.

It would be interesting to see what non-jordan heads think of both the VIIIs and Spizikes. I bet more people like the spizikes over the VIII any day of theweek....but for all those who would rather buy VIII go ahead cuz that leaves more spizikes for those who have style...haha

i actually like them, really clean looking shoe....I have a question though, has anybody balled in a pair of spizikes???

yeah, that cement on the wing is garbage... totally clashes with the elephant print. they should have made the elephant print the cement print too.

this is the best color they've put out but im about ta grab the godzilla barkely's so im cool, these are heat but with this time of year for me ta copit has to be fire

Originally Posted by solezprogression

yeah, that cement on the wing is garbage... totally clashes with the elephant print. they should have made the elephant print the cement print too.
WOW. I guess it was garbage on the IVs too, right?

i thought these were goin to b the hottest colorway..but the hottest colorway were the true blues..and i copped those..maybe if i see these more i will startto like 'em but in the mean time i will not cop..rather have the lebrons and then the melos..

Best colorway, dropping on Black Friday though is
frown.gif

you saw more cuz VIIIs are for the masses and are not as limited as spizikes...when is the last time any VIII were only released on the east coast. One of thelocal footlockers here is getting 2 pairs of each size while they still have a bunch of fugly VIIIs. Dude the playoffs VIIIs have purple on them wack...i'dlike to see a pic of anyone wearing Viiis thats looks semi pimp.

def one of the best colorways from the past releases of spiz'ikes, but i don't think the price matches the quality. Saw a pair in person two days agoand i'm thinking twice of getting a pair right now. but regardless this release has caused some hype specially for the people who don't own cements

Originally Posted by SoleOnEyez

Cracked the case on these babies and almost passed out. HEAT!

Three of my babies.....well 2 and one of my future. My other two are at home on ice lol.

Those babies are hideous... what did you reproduce with?

AJIII, don't tell me you think the spikes are better than the VIIIs.

And that little photoshop was wack.

Back
Top Bottom