Central California Sneakers....

Wh
The outlets have begun getting the toro 4's. Our tulare homies should keep an eye out to see if they get any, hopefully they'll get a shipment. Ill post something here if I see something on twitter.

Seriously though!!! I need to get my hands on a pair of toros!

The outlet got some men size grapes like a month ago lasted a couple of days. Imma have to go check for the toros, but if they get them, they usually release them on saturday and maybe last a couple pf days, i will post any info i know about the outlet

The outlet got some men size grapes like a month ago lasted a couple of days. Imma have to go check for the toros, but if they get them, they usually release them on saturday and maybe last a couple pf days, i will post any info i know about the outlet

Thanks bro

first time checkin in to this thread, (just discovered it) Anyways imma have to pass on tommorows releases, copped the gloves. In case anyone is interested i beleive footaction, champs and maybe footlocker had sizes availabe. You can use the bday coupon to get a discount (go hit up the coupon thread). when im at the campus i dont catch that much heat as before. 
FA isn't getting the 10's... Champs, FTL, & sheikh did though. FTL did their rsvp yesterday, and the other 2 stores were going to call their raffle winners tonight
So FTL is doing FCFS rsvp?

FA needs to close down. They hardly ever get anything good. Even their GR stuffs are whack. Finishline needs to take over and becomes full stores rather than "remote" inside macys.

Whats even the point? ...the one time I walked by I dont remember seeing much in the way of athletic sneakers ..I saw shocks and wierd stuff.. POINTLESS

Whats even the point? ...the one time I walked by I dont remember seeing much in the way of athletic sneakers ..I saw shocks and wierd stuff.. POINTLESS

man, i was excited about finishline. stupid *** little store in the corner of macys. 
Exactly my point.....the one at Riverpark is even worst. I cannot even return online item there, which kinda make sense lol. Like I said, they need to open full store here.

If they do or if they dont open a full store ..my prayers have been answered with HOH aha ..no need to be greedy

I thought there were going tobuild a hoh not just upgtade the footlocker. Anyways there was a plan to build a finishline, but i think it was cancelled. Dont know why i would cop my sneakers from there just for the rewards card.

Mad heat is supposed to hit the outlets this weekend, we'll have to keep our eyes open and see if Tulare gets anything good.

Imma go hit up the outlet and see if theyre getting anything, will keep you guys posted.

Some outlets have these on-sale and sold out already. Even though Tulare does carry, I'm sure they all are gone. But let us know anyway.

I hit em up yesterday and the manager said they aint getting nothing.

I had talked to one of the managers a few weeks ago and he said they had received their quarterly stock a few weeks back & that's when they got the grapes. He said that the next one most likely would be after the holidays...

I'm in Turlock. Just got in the restore game too... I got it all down (creases, icing/anti-yellow, painting). The only thing I need to get down is dying suede.

I've sold more shoes than I have bought these last 2 years, mostly because they are just re-releases and I've got most. Now I'm just bringing back to life all the heat from the past decade.

I'm in Turlock. Just got in the restore game too... I got it all down (creases, icing/anti-yellow, painting). The only thing I need to get down is dying suede.

I've sold more shoes than I have bought these last 2 years, mostly because they are just re-releases and I've got most. Now I'm just bringing back to life all the heat from the past decade.

Yeah I've gotten into restoring too. Im currently working on a pair of true blues from 2001

Last edited:
You're painting the uppers right? It kinda looks like there's some recipe on the taped-up one.

Not a restore but I'm trying to think of what to do with these Penny's. Sticking with the white and royal colorway, and maybe some black. Suggestions? I could do the OG QS-Release colorway but idk.

View media item 633739

You're painting the uppers right? It kinda looks like there's some recipe on the taped-up one.

Not a restore but I'm trying to think of what to do with these Penny's. Sticking with the white and royal colorway, and maybe some black. Suggestions? I could do the OG QS-Release colorway but idk.

View media item 633739

I'm redoing everything bruh... Repainting the uppers, I already stripped the midsole and that'll be the last thing I paint. I'm even redoing the cement print on the toe box. The only thing I'm going to leave OG is the heel tab. I'm just going to clean it up and repaint the jumpman and the "air" logo

View media item 633742

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom