Central California Sneakers....

As far as those penny's, I'd keep them OG or maybe even play around with putting more royal in them, play around with some different ideas. Just remember of you decide you want to paint that white midsole, it'll need to be dyed first because it will easily crack if it's just painted

As far as those penny's, I'd keep them OG or maybe even play around with putting more royal in them, play around with some different ideas. Just remember of you decide you want to paint that white midsole, it'll need to be dyed first because it will easily crack if it's just painted

Yeah, didn't think of painting the midsole, especially not changing colors because it is very 11'ish. I really don't like the color way as-is though. I copped these before the QS's but never got the QS release. I'm still pondering some schemes but it will def include mainly royal on one of the 3 'layers'. I've even thought of going to a 95'ish style so-to-speak, if you know what I mean.

Sometime, seeing the jordan price off Fresno CL makes me laugh.

I respect them trying to make some bucks, but cmon use some sense of knowledge. Tem penny 2 up there looking nice.

I respect them trying to make some bucks, but cmon use some sense of knowledge. Tem penny 2 up there looking nice.

I don't have a problem w anyone tryin to make some cash... But when they set crazy prices especially here in Fresno, they end up stuck w shoes they can't move... Especially with the Laney's that just came out. This was a big GR and dudes are trying to flip em for $250-300... Smh

Its just dumb ..but no matter how dumb I know people who can flip dumb sneakers.. my friend got 5 call backs kn 5 ticlets for laney 5s and had oppertunity to cop what was on shelves.. he walked away with nothing tho.. but I know of frienfs of friends that are flipping laneys for a little bit of change .
But when you cop 2 pairs from every store in the mall it adds up... blehhhh at Fresno reselling

^^^^ Hahaha... I usually wait a while before I rock the shoes I pick up... I have a good enough rotation where I can unDS other shoes and hold off on others for a while... I've been wearing my space jams, concords, and flu games... Still have like 10 pairs of shoes I haven't worn yet

That's what's up ..I'm still waiting to unds black cement 3s from a couple years ago ..got those freshman year aha.. luckily my feet stopped growing.. I want every pair to fall off the earth before I can rock em til the wheels fall off

Last edited:
I don't understand how people can get more than 1 pair of gamma 11 or kobe 8 ss from stores. The raffle must be rigged. I've seen the same dude get multiple pairs. I can't even get A pair.

Yo is there any random store in the valley that still does first come first serve?
Need those 1's in a bad way

Last edited:
There's a little store in Reedley, foot motion, that does fcfs.

That store was pure money when it came to copping kicks couple of years ago. Last time i went for the toro 4s B as resellers were first in line and went 4 deep. Then when i wAs about to cop they say you need to cop a tee. F that and bounced. That was a great place to cop foams on discount. End of rant

So yes they do FCFS.

I don't understand how people can get more than 1 pair of gamma 11 or kobe 8 ss from stores. The raffle must be rigged. I've seen the same dude get multiple pairs. I can't even get A pair.
You're allowed 1 men's & 1 GS. Plus everywhere had the gammas.

I see you copped from shiekh. Did they do raffle or fcfs? I saw few people waiting outside around noon. Regardless, nice pu. I wish I could get a pair.

I won the online raffle. They did FCFS for the GS pairs in the morning and the unclaimed pairs at 1

Back
Top Bottom