Chad Johnson gets 30 days in jail for slapping his lawyers butt

IMO i think she felt he was being ungrateful. she wanted him to stand there humbled with his head down and lips ready to kiss her *** if she asked for it. saw him smiling and got upset.
And that's exactly what he should of done.

You realize Chad ignored the court before and is on probation. Probation for domestic violence which when violated sends you jail for a long period time with that stigma of being a woman beater, right?

He just dodged a bullet and then makes light of the severity.

it's his fault for headbutting his girl and MISSING HIS FIRST PROBATION APPOINTMENT ... he had it coming to him ... you can celebrate all you want when you leave the courtroom ... maybe this will humble him ... petty yes ... out of bounds ... NO

had what coming to him? his lawyer worked a deal to get him off for headbutting her and missing his court date. the only thing that changed between then and now is the judge felt disrespected. the judge's job isn't to humble him or be his parent. it's to enforce the rules as an unbiased party. she clearly did not do that. that is unacceptable. being ok with this makes you a sheep :smh:

IMO i think she felt he was being ungrateful. she wanted him to stand there humbled with his head down and lips ready to kiss her *** if she asked for it. saw him smiling and got upset.
And that's exactly what he should of done.

You realize Chad ignored the court before and is on probation. Probation for domestic violence which when violated sends you jail for a long period time with that stigma of being a woman beater, right?

He just dodged a bullet and then makes light of the severity.

he doesn't have to kiss her *** :lol:

his lawyer did his job. you're ok with the judge changing the terms of his punishment because she *FELT* he wasn't taking it seriously? the court is supposed to be without bias.

Last edited:
Thread title is misleading. He got time for headbutting his wife. The judge probably felt like he learned his lesson initially and was about to give him a slap on the wrist, then he goes and pats the lawyer, making it seem as if he's ready to joke around like it's all good.

Wrong place, wrong time. No different from a principal disciplining a student. If hes about to let them go with detention, then the student does some clownish act, the principal will probably feel that the lesson didnt sink in.

Your attitude and actions say a lot about you. A lot of you seem to not get it.

Last edited:
I hate the attitude that you are at the "mercy" of another human being just because they have a robe and gavel​

That to me is more alarming than dudes misbehaving in court​

The slap was probably a joke and inappropriate given the situation, but to take away 30 days of a man's life he'll never get back because your feelings are hurt/you're offended​

:smh:
How about the part when a grown man hit a woman? That make it better?

We're talkin about that bird Evelyn.... Talk about

Da gift that kept on givin... :smh:

Never seen a dude fall from grace so fast from a bird.

had what coming to him? his lawyer worked a deal to get him off for headbutting her and missing his court date. the only thing that changed between then and now is the judge felt disrespected. the judge's job isn't to humble him or be his parent. it's to enforce the rules as an unbiased party. she clearly did not do that. that is unacceptable. being ok with this makes you a sheep
mean.gif

he doesn't have to kiss her ***
laugh.gif

his lawyer did his job. you're ok with the judge changing the terms of his punishment because she *FELT* he wasn't taking it seriously? the court is supposed to be without bias.
Nothing is official until that gavel drops.

I'm telling you, unless you've been in a court for criminal proceedings, then you can't grasp how stupid Chad is. You guys acting like she denied the plea..NO, she gave this dude a chance, A CHANCE NOT AFFORDED TO ANY OF US, and his dumb *** goes and slaps his lawyer in the ***?  He could have just shook his hand or side hugged him. Watch the video..he was knew what he was doing.

Any of us get picked up on DV, it's an automatic 72-hr stay, these fools get a slap on the wrist and still have the attitude of an entitled prick.

Last edited:
Judge is saying life like it ain't someone's life-malice(clipse)

Last edited:
Hate to play the gender card, but this seriously only happened because its a female at the throne of that courtroom, a male judge would have laughed it off or at the most reprehend him, but not throw dude in jail for a month, she used this incident to establish the length of her power, very typical of any female in power who's had a chip on their shoulder their whole lives, proving to everyone day by day that they can make it and be better at a job dominated by males, werd to female police officers.

Basically sums up this whole incident.

She felt humiliated for no reason

She got mad

She didn't understand the meaning behind what he did

She overreacted like most females do ( I truly believe all she needed to do was reprimand him)

and Abused her power

Period...

Any body who say's otherwise on NT is an idiot.

Basically sums up this whole incident.

She felt humiliated for no reason

She got mad

She didn't understand the meaning behind what he did

She overreacted like most females do ( I truly believe all she needed to do was reprimand him)

and Abused her power

Period...

Any body who say's otherwise on NT is an idiot.
Did she abuse her power, yes. Did he have to do that? No

Dude is a moron, plain and simple.

Should have gave him 60 days.

Did she abuse her power, yes. Did he have to do that? No

Dude I've read all of your comments so far, and it seems like you have a genuine dislike of ocho cinco to say the least.

I don't know what your deal is with your hate for the man, or your love for the authority figure, whatever.

I'm not even a ocho cinco fan but there's something not right about this.

Other than that guaranteed the guy would have gotten 30 days anyway if he hugged his defense lawyer and everybody started laughing.

You're bringing up the past situations for a split decision that was made in the present. NO EXCUSES!

Last edited:
I saw the clip finally, and yeah, it was a little much on her part, but still. If he's had a history with that judge, and it appears that he has, you can't chance doing stuff like that in court man. It was just wasn't a smart thing to do combined with his reputation of antics.

LOL @ people being admittedly ok with her abusing power, because "ocho deserved it". what is wrong with yall man?

lmao at ppl defending the chick. that butt tap was harmless as can be. she didnt mention anything until everybody started cracking up. if nobody laughed, then theres no 30 day jail sentence. i am disgusted by the judge. he wasnt disrespecting anybody.

Ocho shouldn't have done it but the judge needs to get laid to release some of that pent up aggression. 30 days...for a that!!!!!! Seriously! Extend his probation...make him take some more classes but JAIL.

I can almost see it..."what you in for...Blew over the limit on the breathalyzer should go home tomorrow morning after I sober up..why you in here patted my lawyer on the a** so I got 30 days". Get the ____ outta here

Yall defending Chad cause he's a ball player and it's what they do on the field?

So if a crip started crip walking cause his lawyer got him off would it be ok for the court to just allow it?
Ocho shouldn't have done it but the judge needs to get laid to release some of that pent up aggression. 30 days...for a that!!!!!! Seriously! Extend his probation...make him take some more classes but JAIL.

I can almost see it..."what you in for...Blew over the limit on the breathalyzer should go home tomorrow morning after I sober up..why you in here patted my lawyer on the a** so I got 30 days". Get the ____ outta here
He got thirty days as a reality check. He's luck to just be on probation. Thats the problem with celebs and judicial system..they get soo many passes and abuse it.

Last edited:

His probation was already extended and he has been in classes and was doing community service I believe.

He has already disrespected the court by missing a court date. No judge, male or female, is going to put up with any antics in their court room from someone that has a history of disrespecting the court. I really hope he spends his 30 days wisely and spend sometime thinking about getting his life back together. as someone who has rooted for the guy, this is really disappointing.

Yall defending Chad cause he's a ball player and it's what they do on the field?

So if a crip started crip walking cause his lawyer got him off would it be ok for the court to just allow it?

He got thirty days as a reality check. He's luck to just be on probation. Thats the problem with celebs and judicial system..they get soo many passes and abuse it.

Ain't nobody defending him because he's chad Johnson...the judge only reacted cause folks laughed, he did it and she kept going until folks started chuckling. If it was such a problem she shoulda hammered dude as soon as he did it. Furthermore, before this dude was practically never in trouble now he's a "menace" that must be taught a lesson?

What he did wasn't anywhere near as disrespectful as a full crip walk; He shouldn't have done it but 30 days? Jail is one of the worst places on earth no way you should spend 30 days in there for a butt pat.

Last edited:
Lindsay Lohan has appeared in court 20 times before four judges who have found her in violation of her probation four times and sentenced her to six months in jail. Still, she spent less than two weeks behind bars in her six trips to the Los Angeles County jail. Measures to relieve jail overcrowding led to her release after just hours in all but one of those visits. Lohan did spend 35 days confined to her Venice, California, home.

Chad has only violated probation once so what passes are you guys talking about

According to your accurate calculations of passes Lohan should be doing life

Why is she still free

Cut the crap the broad was bogus mad she didn't have the power to arrest a whole courtroom for "laughin" so she took it out on Chad

everyone that is condemning ochocinco is cause their dad beats them and theyre jealous of ochos life (nfl star, rich, smashed evelyn
pimp.gif
)

All you people saying, she abused her power.

Exactly how did she do that?

Do any of you know what contempt of court is?

An act of deliberate disobedience or disregard for the laws, regulations, or decorum of a public authority, such as a court or legislative body.

Individuals may be cited for contempt when they disobey an order, fail to comply with a request, tamper with documents, withhold evidence, interrupt proceedings through their actions or words, or otherwise defy a public authority or hold it up to ridicule and disrespect. The laws and rules governing contempt have developed in a piecemeal fashion over time and give wide discretion to judges and legislative leaders in determining both what constitutes contempt and how it is punished.

She didn't abuse her power, she HAS that power.

Some of you have been watching too much Boston Legal and Law & Order.

All you people saying, she abused her power.

Exactly how did she do that?

Do any of you know what contempt of court is?

An act of deliberate disobedience or disregard for the laws, regulations, or decorum of a public authority, such as a court or legislative body.

Individuals may be cited for contempt when they disobey an order, fail to comply with a request, tamper with documents, withhold evidence, interrupt proceedings through their actions or words, or otherwise defy a public authority or hold it up to ridicule and disrespect. The laws and rules governing contempt have developed in a piecemeal fashion over time and give wide discretion to judges and legislative leaders in determining both what constitutes contempt and how it is punished.

She didn't abuse her power, she HAS that power.

Some of you have been watching too much Boston Legal and Law & Order.
no, i think u've been watching too much of that

Back
Top Bottom