• Two face killer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Always real

• Not a 9-5 slave

• Total voters
Re read my OP, Im talking about being an introvert in social services

I dont do any becky fake voice stuff, Im always professional.
Im just not that sociable

My point was mainly about three things

1. Having to interact with people during my break when id rather be alone
2. And having to walk around with a smile on my face 24/7
3. Making small talk when there is really nothing to talk about

I dont get into anything with anyone, I just dont speak that much when I dont know people very well.
People literally forget Im there
:lol:

I feel you. Been making myself talk more but honestly that crap is a chore unless we have some common interests or one of us is interested and wants to learn about the other.
Sometimes I just don't really have anything I want to say or really care to say it aloud b/c most people already don't care so it's like what's the point? :lol: |I

IDK, you got this though. It'll be a whole lot easier to do this talking thing once you get used to it. :wink:

I work as a teller at BMO harris.

I like to help my clients/customers at any chance. Knowing their day, who they are, what they do, their experiences and learning from that allows me to see things in their perspectives.

My coworkers, I've learned to stay introvert from them. Lol, it's all girls so I seem to just stay to myself now that I realized they talk crap about each other to each other. Gossips.
I'll get ask a question non-work related, I nod and act as if im interested. I'm really not but if it's work related, I'll defintely help, other than that, I'm here to work and not make friends BC these folks are narrow minded.
Certainly with this job, customers would be prioritized but not with my current coworkers.

Back
Top Bottom