Chappelle's Show is 10 years old...

He had a show at my university in 2003. I remember a group of white stoner kids being really annoying yelling out "Get high" and him wondering wth was wrong with them. I don't remember if his Lil' Jon episodes came out yet. Nonstop "Yeah's, what, and ok's" would've drove everyone insane.

Turn em up! Turn my headphones up!

It was bibble fo' ****zle, and it was all by bibble :rofl:

wow, that got edited? Boooooo

Last edited:
man...i was a freshman in college when the show started. i had the DVDs, everyone in the dorm watched. nonstop quotes

and i read the grantland article, and vehemently disagreed with the elimination of Mad Real World. that one was a classic and was by far 19583944x better than Making the Band.

"america wanna see us live, not work. look at me america, look how tron is livin, in the ci-taaay" :lol: :lol: :lol:

also i went to UCR so best believe wayne brady and "riverside mf" was quoted for days :lol:

:lol: I can only imagine

Actually even after watching it 20 times, I never understood what Brady was saying and I never looked it up :wow: Just realized it for the first time reading Grantland

Last edited:
funniest tv show i have ever watched. the best was the making da band sketch with the "cambodian breast milk u made my daaaaaaaaaaaay" I never laughed so hard when he came down as fansworth bentley spinning the umbrella and dancing. also the std muppets skit. funny through and through.

That 'Real World' skit was probably my favorite out of every one of them. Such a flawless skit. Charlie Murphy smacking it up in nightvision, and "Katie got some bigass tit-taaaaayz" always had me :rofl: :rofl:

Mooney's skits were always classic too!

Everybody wanna be a n****, but don't nobody wanna be a n****

Had me dying when he said that! haha

Mooney's skits were always classic too!

Everybody wanna be a n****, but don't nobody wanna be a n****

Had me dying when he said that! haha

So much truth in that second quote tho. I saw Mooney do standup during that time too :smh: he kilt it. Damn near pissed my pants.

So much truth in that second quote tho. I saw Mooney do standup during that time too :smh: he kilt it. Damn near pissed my pants.

Quote is definitely nothing but the truth. This was around the time, I started seeing older Caucasians (I'm talking 40+) rolling around in Escalades and Tahoes on 22s and stuff and just :smh:
People want to be everything except the real thing

America wanna see us live not work. Look at me America. Look how Tron is liiiivin'....fo' the citaaaaaay

This line always cracks me up LOL!

America wanna see us live not work. Look at me America. Look how Tron is liiiivin'....fo' the citaaaaaay

This line always cracks me up LOL!

Have you even read this entire thread? People said that line like 3 times already :lol:

Bar none the greatest comedy/sketch show ever on television....was 12 years old when it came out got the DVDs in the room right now :smokin Still though Clayton Bigsby gets me :rofl: every time, I swear I've seen every episode at least 10 times, will NEVER get old

Quote is definitely nothing but the truth. This was around the time, I started seeing older Caucasians (I'm talking 40+) rolling around in Escalades and Tahoes on 22s and stuff and just :smh:
People want to be everything except the real thing

I just re-read that. Smh

Back
Top Bottom