Charles Barkley vol. Always HATING on Kobe (Updated page 4).

Go to the 3 min mark. Charles, "Those nights of Kobe scoring 30 points those days are history." Kenny, "HE GOT 30 POINTS 4 DAYS IN A ROW!"
laugh.gif

Charles doesn't like to be corrected. 
laugh.gif

He changes the subject to Fisher, Artest, and everyone else getting their points.

weve been knowing this already

chuck was the only one who didnt vote for kobe when they had their next 10 to add on to the 50 greatest players
laugh.gif
smh.gif

barkleys been on the james bandwagon for quite sometime now, not surprised.

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

weve been knowing this already

chuck was the only one who didnt vote for kobe when they had their next 10 to add on to the 50 greatest players
laugh.gif
smh.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

i enjoyed this. i like at the end when chuck said he's gonna get his points b/c he's a volume shooter, then EJ says he's shooting 54% FG, then kenny shakes his head like "this dude" as the video fades out
laugh.gif

All chuck does is get him going with those comments. He's been critical of Kobe for 4 or 5 years now.

But Kobe is slowing down, there's not doubt about it

Originally Posted by anygivensunday

All chuck does is get him going with those comments. He's been critical of Kobe for 4 or 5 years now.

Slowing from 200 mph to 185 mph is still doing 130 over the limit.... relativity is key. If SheBron wasn't speeding into his prime as GO-be was winding into his glory years, would people still be having these opinions about him? 

Charles is a clown. He is that dude.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

In the end, it's his opinion. If you're hurt by it, it's because you're probably taking it as a fact when it really isn't.

Fact vs. Opinon. Very big difference. But he's a Hall of Famer, so his opinions hold some weight.

I mean, at the time the whole "slowin down" thing started kobe was lookin old and slow against those young A!! Thunder....i think Charles is just tryin to "remain" right on a one time observation.

Yeah, Barkely's basketball analysis has been on the decline. I started noticing this at the end of season before last year's. He still says some relevant stuff form time to time, but I think they're the more obvious things that possibly anyone might notice. I've also grown less fond of his schtick lately so maybe it's all related.

I think Chris Webber has some good things to say and wish TNT would hire Jamal Mashburn. He's a highly underrated analyst imo.

If your basketball analysis makes sense, you're boring. Like the guys on ESPN.

It's not fun until there is imbalance in opinion, like TNT. Snapper Jones & Bill Walton were also great in this regard.

Chuck is just an old head and he is partial to big men like Shaq, TD, KG.

Originally Posted by BOTTOM74BOTTOM

Slowing from 200 mph to 185 mph is still doing 130 over the limit.... relativity is key. If SheBron wasn't speeding into his prime as GO-be was winding into his glory years, would people still be having these opinions about him? 

shaq,and jason kidd were all time greats who were goin into they're prime when MJ was 34-35 and MJ was still better than them

i dont think kobe fans should use the excuse that he's gettin older,since he's supposed to be the GOAT
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Yeah, Barkely's basketball analysis has been on the decline. I started noticing this at the end of season before last year's. He still says some relevant stuff form time to time, but I think they're the more obvious things that possibly anyone might notice. I've also grown less fond of his schtick lately so maybe it's all related.

I think Chris Webber has some good things to say and wish TNT would hire Jamal Mashburn. He's a highly underrated analyst imo.

Barkely's not much of a basketball analyst. He's pure entertainment, nothing more or less.

I remember during the Magic Bobcats series, he said it's pointless for Charlotte to get Dwight Howard in foul trouble....

Dumbest thing I've heard this year in the NBA.

Originally Posted by BIG SIPPIN SPENDIN CHEESE

Originally Posted by BOTTOM74BOTTOM

shaq,and jason kidd were all time greats who were goin into they're prime when MJ was 34-35 and MJ was still better than them

i dont think kobe fans should use the excuse that he's gettin older,since he's supposed to be the GOAT
indifferent.gif

So your really gonna compare j.kidd to jordan at any part of their careers?

Bottom made a great point. There is no doubt Kobe is on the downside of his career but thats an over statement when you consider he is still top 2, or 3 in the league with the other two pushing their prime.

haha i liked that 'well he's shooting 54% from the field for the series' line. probly made him feel stupid... smh at charles

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

I like Mashburn. I like Jalen Rose better than Mashburn but I agree that Mashburn is highly underrated. 
Webber is great, him and GP was comedy 
roll.gif
 they need to bring GP back. Kevin McHale is such a downer...I get depressed watching him already. 

Back
Top Bottom