Cheating= means you're not in love?

Diegowrote:
It actually means you love your girl somuch that you will do whatever you can to remain happy in therelationship.

Originally Posted by Diego

I dont know how you dudes try to rationalize cheating.

indifferent.gif

from real experience I truly loved my ex but i cheated on her
so I know for a fact you can be in love and still cheat.
One man can't just have one (()) forever.

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Originally Posted by Deuce King

For a man.......No.

For a women.....Yes.

I feel where you're coming from, and less than a year ago, i would've agreed...But your lady could let a guy knock it down , just off the strength of his presence (whether it be physical, or straight game).

..Yes, women are driven sexually a bit different than guys, but don't get it twisted, sometimes they will openly admit they just want to taste the D, they know they're not compatible.

laugh.gif
Diego wrote:

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

Originally Posted by IKnowRap

Sure... but OP u may need to clarify what ur talking about

Cheating= taking a chick out, tricking, spending quality time, having a full side relationship...then yea ur pretty much not in love with wifey

knocking down a random broad tho, u can still be in love
so "knocking down a random broad" isn't cheating?

Only if you kiss her.

laugh.gif
 seriously tho....dude said cheatin n being in love we not talkin about just CHEATING....we are talking about BEING IN LOVE

U cant tell the GROOM at his bachelor party dont let the stripper give him dome cuz that means you dont really love or in love with the girl your suppose to marry the next day

Sure he cheated letting the broad top him off, but I dont think that means he is not in love

Take it for what its worth but I believe there are different levels of cheating, and when women realize this the world will be a better place
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DJMano34

from real experience I truly loved my ex but i cheated on her
so I know for a fact you can be in love and still cheat.
One man can't just have one (()) forever.
No, YOU can't have one forever.

Don't label all men with YOUR lack of self control.

laugh.gif
You dudes crack me up.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

For a man.......No.

For a women.....Yes.
LOL but i agree.. um i dont know if cheating = your not in love..

sometimes people have needs/ different wants. um sometimes people get tired of the same things...

even though its wrong, it doesn't mean ur not in love

IKnowRap wrote:
laugh.gif
Diego wrote:

IKnowRap wrote:

Cheating= taking a chick out, tricking, spending quality time, having a full side relationship...then yea ur pretty much not in love with wifey

Only if you kiss her.

laugh.gif
 seriously tho....dude said cheatin n being in love we not talkin about just CHEATING....we are talking about BEING IN LOVE

U cant tell the GROOM at his bachelor party dont let the stripper give him dome cuz that means you dont really love or in love with the girl your suppose to marry the next day

Sure he cheated letting the broad top him off, but I dont think that means he is not in love

Take it for what its worth but I believe there are different levels of cheating, and when women realize this the world will be a better place
pimp.gif

So you are saying PAYING for a stripper prior to MARRIAGE is the same as stepping out on the casual "wifey" chick just b/c you feel like it on some random day. 
eyes.gif

And you are probably one of those dudes who would have a conniption if they heard their fiancee let some male stripper give her some chomping the night before.

You can still be in love with your woman and cheat.

But cheating means that, at least for that moment, you love yourself more.

Which in a relationship = no no

Male or female there's no difference..you guys are crazy
laugh.gif

If you're really in love with somebody (which I doubt most people have actually experienced) ..

then your love for that individual will overpower your lust for another individual.

-Now with that said..you can really LIKE an individual..a lot..like somebody that you can see yourself marrying someday...cheat on them and feel guilty.
But I think if you find true love, you could never actually go through with it.

cheating doesn't necessarily mean ur not in love bcuz, for us guys we usually neva treat the side shawty the same as the main shawty, n if u go through extreme measures to keep ur dirt away from ur wifey its prolly bcuz u really love her even tho u disrespect her by cheating, so i think cheating doen't mean u don't love ur girl but it does mean that u don't respect the relationship

Originally Posted by AJChick23

Male or female there's no difference..you guys are crazy
laugh.gif

If you're really in love with somebody (which I doubt most people have actually experienced) ..

then your love for that individual will overpower your lust for another individual.

-Now with that said..you can really LIKE an individual..a lot..like somebody that you can see yourself marrying someday...cheat on them and feel guilty.
This.

If you have ever truly loved some one you literally need no one else

If you love someone you would never do anything to hurt that person, so cheating = means your not in love ? YES plain and simple.

Originally Posted by AJChick23

Now with that said..you can really LIKE an individual..a lot..like somebody that you can see yourself marrying someday...cheat on them and feel guilty.
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

not my type of music i listen to but the homies here at work have this in the rotation ....

first thing i thought of when i saw this thread
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

didnt want to emb not sure if it againt NT rules if so mods plzz take down

Originally Posted by sneakaholic4life

cheating doesn't necessarily mean ur not in love bcuz, for us guys we usually neva treat the side shawty the same as the main shawty, n if u go through extreme measures to keep ur dirt away from ur wifey its prolly bcuz u really love her even tho u disrespect her by cheating, so i think cheating doen't mean u don't love ur girl but it does mean that u don't respect the relationship

That imagination running wild over there.

Originally Posted by starzinoureyes

Originally Posted by Diego

It actually means you love your girl so much that you will do whatever you can to remain happy in the relationship.
at the expense of potentially ruining your relationship? it all makes sense
eyes.gif

Well, that's why you don't get caught... The more you love your main chick the harder you'll try to not get caught. 
wink.gif

I guess all guys truly in Love wouldn't smash Kim Kardashian, Jessica alba, Rosa Acosta if they where naked in bed waiting for you after a long day at work (-_-)

They would probably run out of room? Right?

Originally Posted by Chicagos Finest 23

I guess all guys truly in Love wouldn't smash Kim Kardashian, Jessica alba, Rosa Acosta if they where naked in bed waiting for you after a long day at work (-_-)

1. this would never happen
2. you are correct. 
There are more important things in life then bragging to people that you smashed a celeb.  When you find the right person for you there is no reason to lust over others because you know its never going to be better then what you have. 

A lot of people come up with these ridiculous scenario's because they have never been in love.  I have done the old be with a girl because its P on the regular and kind of sneak behind backs to find better.  But when you find her you know it.

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Originally Posted by Chicagos Finest 23

1. this would never happen
2. you are correct. 
There are more important things in life then bragging to people that you smashed a celeb.  When you find the right person for you there is no reason to lust over others because you know its never going to be better then what you have. 

A lot of people come up with these ridiculous scenario's because they have never been in love.  I have done the old be with a girl because its P on the regular and kind of sneak behind backs to find better.  But when you find her you know it.
That is truth all in that right there...

Originally Posted by RenaRene

IKnowRap wrote:
laugh.gif
Diego wrote:

IKnowRap wrote:

Only if you kiss her.

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

So you are saying PAYING for a stripper prior to MARRIAGE is the same as stepping out on the casual "wifey" chick just b/c you feel like it on some random day. 
eyes.gif

And you are probably one of those dudes who would have a conniption if they heard their fiancee let some male stripper give her some chomping the night before.

what??? How old are you, have you ever been to a bachelor party or a strip club for a bachelor party? The GROOM PAYS for NOTHING, his BOYS set everything out for him, and the strippers knowing they are gonna cake are more than willing to SOLICIT services to anybody in the GROUP,...hell it doesnt even have to be a special occasion I was just using that as an example

I, just like many others in here have said that a guy can cheat and still be in love....I never said i condoned cheating tho my man

far as knocking of the random broad, if a YOUNG guy is on a ROAD TRIP with his boys(all young) and run into sum chicks that they will NEVER met again and the girls are about that action...and he knocks one off, YES he CHEATED, but does he not love his girl back home....I say he does or still can be in love....WHY DO YOU SAY THAT HE DOESNT?

I've cheated in the past because i truly felt it wasn't going to go anywhere, after time passed, we grew closer and actually began to fall in love with each other.

If I can interject...

The act of cheating and being cheated on is something that's all in the eyes of the beholder sort of thing. To every person/couple it takes on a different perspective, some people can get over the fact that their other has cheated and in fact something like that actually brings them closer (for some reason that someone like me will never understand). For others like myself if you gotta cheat then you were never really feeling me in the first place the way I was feeling you.

I'm a guy and I believe in there being a bunch of girls out in the world that you can be truly compatible with and spend the rest of your life together. The problem with that is that I find these days it's harder to find these kinda girls because we're just willing to settle with what we have which can turn out to be very dysfunctional.

Sometimes somebody gotta cheat to keep the other one in line, or let them know that "hey, I found something on the side but I know your not gonna leave me because I'm the best you got so i'm gonna apologize right now but in the end I still win" and the other person just has to accept this....because of low self esteem or whatever other reason that they can justify them being cheated on.

In my eyes cheating isn't right so if I was in a situation like that you best believe i'm outta there and not looking back, BUT I understand that there is a place for cheating on your other in this world...bottomline is that some people deserve to get cheated on.

Back
Top Bottom