"Check It": A VICE documentary on the GAY GANG of DC vol. Them boys be wilding

Ain't nothing worse than dudes fresh off the yard looking at you kicking their lips like they just finished some ribs

This dude Lucky seem mad that ATL doesn't have a similar gang he can join.  In here acting like ATL isn't the SanFran of the east for the black community 
indifferent.gif

The fact that AtL is even being mentioned just because of the topic even though it has nothing to do with it tells the whole story.

This dude Lucky seem mad that ATL doesn't have a similar gang he can join.  In here acting like ATL isn't the SanFran of the east for the black community :stoneface:

San Fran and ATL dont have docs on Gay Street gangs, DC does. Be safe in those streets.
sabu.png

This dude Lucky seem mad that ATL doesn't have a similar gang he can join.  In here acting like ATL isn't the SanFran of the east for the black community 
indifferent.gif
This **** is bewildering.

Like son is really in here trying to act like Atlanta isn't the global epicenter for all things zest.

The population is so overwhelmed with zest, there's no need to even label anything "gay". It's just a gang.

Damn famb, what would you do if these dudes ran up on you?

Embarass to even admit you got ran up by some uhh dudes. Terrified to even know what they might do to you?

Times is changing b.

Man do we even have to discuss the zest that goes on in ATL. It's a know fact how they get down.

Them boys in ATL be going in though
Word in the street is they be getting cats beat to da gawds

Damn famb, what would you do if these dudes ran up on you?

Embarass to even admit you got ran up by some uhh dudes. Terrified to even know what they might do to you?

Times is changing b.

I seen a street walker with full out double D's in LA on Santa Monica put a straight dude on his head for talking stupid. Street walker and his goons straight stomped dude out too. Will never forget that. Wildest **** I've ever seen

I'm not shocked by it and neither am I skocked by some of the posters reactions.In every city there's a place where they hangout at it's not just DC or ATL and they may not go by a name but it's the same mentality,you don't mess with them you won't have anything to worry about.

I'm not shocked by it and neither am I skocked by some of the posters reactions.In every city there's a place where they hangout at it's not just DC or ATL and they may not go by a name but it's the same mentality,you don't mess with them you won't have anything to worry about.

Lol word dudes in they feelings over jokes, only cats stressed about gays are dudes who choose to be in their presence. Unless some gay cat is out attacking children i dont care what they do, thats none of my business.

Back
Top Bottom