"Check It": A VICE documentary on the GAY GANG of DC vol. Them boys be wilding

:rofl:

Word around da block is that Spanish cats in ATL picked up on game and got they own clique jumping off
"Comprobarlo"
skinny_jeans.jpg

Stop it 5
You know these are NY cats

The check-it. I know theses youngins, they wild af and got dem hands off something serious. I remember one of theses kids that lived in my neighborhood was part of the check-it and sometimes would bring some of his squad through(this was in moco) they would be ready to fight every and anyone who talked **** and thought **** was sweet. On there own they got hands but together they savages but it's dc and savages have no zipcode, word to da metro. For all y'all who think they some ******* think again or you gone end up on your head robbed and all kinds of ****** up. I'm also pretty sure they won't rape you unless you some fine *** ***** LLS but if you not you good.money

Yeah anyone from DC, especially uptown knows about these bammas. Like dude above said, you can think cuz slim got on heels and lip gloss that he won't serve you with the hands; but you will find yourself getting stomped out. As long as you don't mess with them, you usually good. But some people like to just antagonize them and then be surprised when they get stole on. A gay man is still a man biologically, and he's prob been in 10 times the fights as a regular bamma.

Yeah anyone from DC, especially uptown knows about these bammas. Like dude above said, you can think cuz slim got on heels and lip gloss that he won't serve you with the hands; but you will find yourself getting stomped out. As long as you don't mess with them, you usually good. But some people like to just antagonize them and then be surprised when they get stole on. A gay man is still a man biologically, and he's prob been in 10 times the fights as a regular bamma.
They take the heels off when they fadin right?  

I'm trying to picture this **** man Bay Area homo thugs and transgenders are relatively docile creatures. 
laugh.gif

I've seen them plenty of times over the years, but I didn't know they were all officially gay. Real talk it's hard to tell the difference these days especially in that city.

mean.gif

I've never been able to take DC cats serioulsly.

Zest been strong out there for years.

What happened? 

Yall used to be good 10-15 years ago.

The check-it. I know theses youngins, they wild af and got dem hands off something serious. I remember one of theses kids that lived in my neighborhood was part of the check-it and sometimes would bring some of his squad through(this was in moco) they would be ready to fight every and anyone who talked **** and thought **** was sweet. On there own they got hands but together they savages but it's dc and savages have no zipcode, word to da metro. For all y'all who think they some ******* think again or you gone end up on your head robbed and all kinds of ****** up. I'm also pretty sure they won't rape you unless you some fine *** ***** LLS but if you not you good.money
Yall out here letting booty goonies run yall city? 
roll.gif

City must have 0 fathers.

I know they got a quick temper, but nah, yall dont get no pass for this.

Those guys near Gallery place are dangerous?!

Wth, would've never guessed.

more of a reason to hop off at Metro, I guess

Yall out here letting booty goonies run yall city? 
roll.gif

City must have 0 fathers.

I know they got a quick temper, but nah, yall dont get no pass for this.
Your so clueless that its not even funny. So one gay gang means the entire city is being run by gay thugs? That NT logic. You read one article and make a complete assumption regarding the entire city and assume the entire city must be controlled by fatherless gay warlords.

nvm I realize who you are now. Your a known race troll

Last edited:
roll.gif

Your such a lame.

First off most of what you bolded was directed at another poster.

2nd take Meth **** out your mouth like his word is Gawd.

I want you to personally show me one post I've ever made that was race bait.

Darkie was for jokes. It was a light skin vs dark skin roast a min ago.

Pages full of slander but you wanna single me out when i never even thought of race.

Sexy yo Sunday up b n get off my ****.
idk when the term "darkie" has ever been acceptable.

175x400px-LM-05ecd4a7_mnC9lSC.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom