Check Out This Underground Rapper From BK

He goes by MosRequested. I stumbled into this guy looking for "Can a Drummer Get Some" on YouTube. He's pretty damn good if I say so myself.

He goes by MosRequested. I stumbled into this guy looking for "Can a Drummer Get Some" on YouTube. He's pretty damn good if I say so myself.

no i swear this isnt me. hes pretty good. i just thought you guys would appreciate something different just like i appreciated it. this kid is hungry and you dont see that now a days. it reminds me of this jay z. .

no i swear this isnt me. hes pretty good. i just thought you guys would appreciate something different just like i appreciated it. this kid is hungry and you dont see that now a days. it reminds me of this jay z. .

Homey should change his rap name. There's only one Mos. This song isn't thread worthy.

Being from BK myself, I'm mad I listened.

Homey should change his rap name. There's only one Mos. This song isn't thread worthy.

Being from BK myself, I'm mad I listened.

yea the dude could definatly re think his name. im just tired of seeing all this whack wiz and wayne threads and thought i'd mix it up a bit. you feel me?

yea the dude could definatly re think his name. im just tired of seeing all this whack wiz and wayne threads and thought i'd mix it up a bit. you feel me?

Back
Top Bottom