Check your spots, Neon 95s are in!!!

Insiders at footlocker/footaction have a bunch of sample pics...Neon 95's, chilli 95's, terra humara's, and another shoe fused with the bottom ofair max 97 are coming this year...there were others but I didn't really pay attention to them. Check footactions heavily

is it me or these run small i got a size 10 and the fit small i got another pair on hold a 10.5

i just got my pair at undefeated in santa monica. they still have plenty of all sizes, except they are selling them for $150, but F**k it, i had to have them.

Originally Posted by dalilboy

is it me or these run small i got a size 10 and the fit small i got another pair on hold a 10.5

If anything they run bigger than most AM95s

Originally Posted by dalilboy

My size 10's feel a little bigger then most and only slightly smaller then my HOA's in a size 10.5

?? I got half a size bigger and they fit me perfect...so they are running smaller to me...which is usually the case for AM95's for me..

We (Expressions) just got these in on Friday..They're truly a gorgeous pair of kicks. I wasn't going to get these because of the money but I can'thelp it. I forgot how much I Love these sneakers. I agree..they do run a bit small. I might pick up an 11.5 instead of an 11.

nycknicks,

I heard training camps got em but sold out rather quickly...Im not sure what other spots got em in...I know somewhere in jersey that has em but I doubt youretryna make that trip

I hope these don't run too small. I always wear a 10 and that's what I ordered.

Thanks n1ck11, can't wait till I get them.

picked up mine last week. They just don't make 95s like they use to anymore. Even as late as 04-05 95s were more sturdy, solid and had bigger air units.Now all the am95s have small air units, weak material, flat at the front half of the shoe. Just horrible, I got 95s from 04 that are beat up that are moresolid than these neons.

Originally Posted by Prolific Sole

I hope these don't run too small. I always wear a 10 and that's what I ordered.

Thanks n1ck11, can't wait till I get them.

hopefully they dont but seems like im the only one who thinks they fit small

lol wrong topic earlier today
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Page86

Originally Posted by cs02132

anywhere in boston still?
i got mine at concepts.

i hope they have more in sz9. i need to get a second pair. or maybe ill go to expressions in DTCrossing

my pair
smokin.gif

visualmusiC, you from the expressions in Cranston? or broad st?

Originally Posted by Purple Sneaks

Originally Posted by Page86

Originally Posted by cs02132

anywhere in boston still?
i got mine at concepts.

i hope they have more in sz9. i need to get a second pair. or maybe ill go to expressions in DTCrossing

my pair
smokin.gif

visualmusiC, you from the expressions in Cranston? or broad st?

when i got my joints from DT-Crossing they said they we're out of a 9, maybe they still have a size 8.5?

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

We (Expressions) just got these in on Friday..They're truly a gorgeous pair of kicks. I wasn't going to get these because of the money but I can't help it. I forgot how much I Love these sneakers. I agree..they do run a bit small. I might pick up an 11.5 instead of an 11.

whats good with a discount!? l0l

Back
Top Bottom