Check your spots, Neon 95s are in!!!

Originally Posted by jeroAM95

Originally Posted by Purple Sneaks

Originally Posted by Page86

Originally Posted by cs02132

anywhere in boston still?
i got mine at concepts.

i hope they have more in sz9. i need to get a second pair. or maybe ill go to expressions in DTCrossing

my pair
smokin.gif

visualmusiC, you from the expressions in Cranston? or broad st?

when i got my joints from DT-Crossing they said they we're out of a 9, maybe they still have a size 8.5?

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Twig1026

Insiders at footlocker/footaction have a bunch of sample pics...Neon 95's, chilli 95's, terra humara's, and another shoe fused with the bottom of air max 97 are coming this year...there were others but I didn't really pay attention to them. Check footactions heavily
so... we should be expecting chilli's?

^yeah man. . .i asked as soon as I tried on my size 8.5. . .and that was last thursday. =\

wow so the 95s sold quick then..do you know what sizes they have left?

Damn I still need these.

Anywhere in NYC that still have them for retail.

I went to the mall this weekend and didn't see them at any Footlockers, Footactions, or Champs.

Somebody shoot me a line.

In an 11.5 preferably.

i got mine at concepts.

i hope they have more in sz9. i need to get a second pair. or maybe ill go to expressions in DTCrossing

my pair
smokin.gif

In Cranston. If you ever need anything, let me know and I could see if we have it.

^yeah man. . .i asked as soon as I tried on my size 8.5. . .and that was last thursday. =\

wow so the 95s sold quick then..do you know what sizes they have left?

idk my dude. . .hit them up asap. 617-423-7111

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

i got mine at concepts.

my pair
smokin.gif

In Cranston. If you ever need anything, let me know and I could see if we have it.

really? i just bought my pair there this past saturday...whats good with the discounts man?
laugh.gif

debating whether or not to get a pair...since the ones i got are still pretty fresh

i see they made them darker from past neons too>D

How are you guys picking these up for less than retail? Id definitely buy another pair if I could get it for less than retail. Anyone care to enlighten me?

Back
Top Bottom