Check your spots, Neon 95s are in!!!

Originally Posted by chatta718

the hajees downtown bk got em too....but for 250
sick.gif

Thats because there crooks

Stores in fulton where buying the olympic 6's for retail from chain stores in downtown bk and then flipping them for $300.00

Alife has a full size run of the air max 95's call them at 212-375-8128

Release date is this Sat 6/14/08 for those neon 95's. Also in this Sat Mowabb AM90's and Black DQM Blazers. The Darkside Initiative SF

Originally Posted by Triple Trey Deuce

Release date is this Sat 6/14/08 for those neon 95's. Also in this Sat Mowabb AM90's and Black DQM Blazers. The Darkside Initiative SF

is that at niketown? or at urban accounts? cuz if its at niketown im there!!!

that is what ndc reps were telling us when those of us who saw the few pairs sellout on ndc called. I am hopeful, but I wouldn't be surprised if that wasthe release rather than the 14th

i'm in baltimore & i ain't seen these yet. not really that pressed, but it COULD be an impulse buy if i see them somewhere. the 7/16 cp is moreimportant than these so i may have to pass either way. oh well...

i had marked the 14th down as well since the ndc reps told me that the first day i saw that these shoes were on sale. i might have to call niketown on satmorning.

Ordered mine from Alife today. Thanks to dude that posted a link. They were out of 10.5's so I had to go with a 10. Hopefully they are alright.

Originally Posted by shingouki2

Originally Posted by Triple Trey Deuce

is that at niketown? or at urban accounts? cuz if its at niketown im there!!!

Not sure if its at niketown, but that is the release date for QS accounts.

Originally Posted by shingouki2

any know of any spots in Los Angeles that have them? i need those bad, real talk.
Now available at The Attic in Buena Park, just saw them, front toe looks a bit darker but overall not bad. Give them a call, last time I checked theyhad a full size run, and were only charging retail... 714-220-3116

those mowabb 90s are a qs too!! damn i guess im gonna miss out on them and the 95s... hope they still have stuff on sunday

l_b7df49eacb93cd97e1a3f02ce047eeac.jpg

pimp.gif
copped.

if you from around Boston Area, Hit up Bodega's and Expressions [maybe Manhattans got em']

Back
Top Bottom