Check your spots, Neon 95s are in!!!

A store around my way got shipment of neons for those of you in ny.
5646 Myrtle Ave
Flushing, NY 11385
(718) 497-2505‎

are the chiles limited or are they a general release? and when is/was the official release date??? thanks in advance.

i know this is the "neon" post and chili post is like right under this one, but it seems (as of now anyway) that the chili release is a footactionexclusive, so.... a limited general release...

dont quote me on the footaction only though, that is just the only retailer that has received them so far

Originally Posted by 757shoefanatic

i know this is the "neon" post and chili post is like right under this one, but it seems (as of now anyway) that the chili release is a footaction exclusive, so.... a limited general release...

dont quote me on the footaction only though, that is just the only retailer that has received them so far

yea the dude at footaction told me that they were the only store in the area that has them. and he said they only received one shipment. so yea probablylimited general release. thanks again my dude. happy with my purchase. good bday gift for myself.

I need an 11.5. Anybody know if any places in chicago have any left for a reasonable price?

I need an 11.5 or 12 Anybody know if any places in chicago have any left for a reasonable price?

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

someone mentioned that FA will get them next month in the chillis forum..
can anyone confirm this?

Originally Posted by Will0827

5646 Myrtle Ave
Flushing, NY 11385
(718) 497-2505‎

Do u know how much they are charging?

so are they dropping the neons again or is this the thread since the quick strike neons came out a month or more ago?

Originally Posted by daffy 016

Originally Posted by Will0827

5646 Myrtle Ave
Flushing, NY 11385
(718) 497-2505‎

Do u know how much they are charging?

134.99...last sz is a 11.5

So no solid confermation on the Neons Droping at Footactions? Would be so nice to pick them up next week with the freinds and family pass! But I doubt it.

I'll scoop another pair if they drop at footaction cause my QS pair is already getting beat

i will mess with these and the chilis in the next month or so because no nikes or jordan are dropping until October. so i will cop both and i need some levis !

Originally Posted by 86 NT

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Originally Posted by ptrakarn23

Originally Posted by ASchwartz44

Anyone in the Buffalo area-Athlete's Foot on W. Ferry has them marked down to $110. Not sure what sizes.
nerd.gif

I need a pair still
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

damn dog.. you was the first i pm'd when i found out they had them on citysole.... they got a size 13 at citysole and a size 12 at skiptomyshoe
sneakerhead has em all....everyone should have their pair by now....LETS PRAY FOR SAFETYS!!!!!

im praying with you. hyper blues too. PLEASE!

Back
Top Bottom