Checking if these gamma 11s are legit

Looks good to me fam!!! Wait for a 2nd and 3rd opinion but id say theyre legit 2013 gamma blue XIs!!!

thanks bro sorry for the images that you had to download just fixed them
No problem bro, again id wait for a second and third opinion before you pull the trigger 100pct, im newish to this forum, but not to the sneaker game... been on here lookin forever but just started posting a wk ago or so... Id wait for timmybrixxx a-ok, or motivated-minds but from what i see they look OK.

The ONLY thing that makes me question is the 23 pull tab, looks a LITTLE, and i mean little stretched, but im also considering it may be the angle/lighting(because the left shoe IMO looks on point, better/less stretched then the right...which is why im saying it might be the angle/lighting of the pics). Take/request a pic of the back of the shoes pull tab with flash on so those who reply after me get a better idea.

Last edited:
No problem bro, again id wait for a second and third opinion before you pull the trigger 100pct, im newish to this forum, but not to the sneaker game... been on here lookin forever but just started posting a wk ago or so... Id wait for timmybrixxx a-ok, or motivated-minds but from what i see they look OK.
thanks bro will wait for them before i pull the trigger hopefully sooner rather than later lol

Looks Legit Bro.
smokin.gif
thanks what do you think of the back?

thanks bro will wait for them before i pull the trigger hopefully sooner rather than later lol
Theyre on a lot, so it shouldnt be too long...in terms of XIs i think theyre the best opinion you can get but there are plenty other users with good experience too...so dont discount everyone elses opinion but those 2 are very thourough and experienced.

GM
Wrong 23, and toecap is not opaque. Replicaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Shoes came from champs sports my boys a manager there. Shows how much u know. Smash. Leave the legit checks to the guys that are reputable on this forum please. Dam I swear nt needs to have this legit check thread more regulated like sole collector. Anyone and they grandma can come on here and say legit or not smh

GM

U say not opaque. Definition of opaque is not able to be seen thru. So if u say not opaque then that means ur saying they should be able to be seen thru. While another guys further up claims his toe caps are milky and are opaque. Smdh u guys r silly and maybe u should get y'all's pair legit checked. I'm crashing now and hopefully by morning a few reputable nters will have done a legit check even tho 1 reputable one already has. Dam I really need to get to sleep lol. I'm turning my notifications off

Shoes came from champs sports my boys a manager there. Shows how much u know. Smash. Leave the legit checks to the guys that are reputable on this forum please. Dam I swear nt needs to have this legit check thread more regulated like sole collector. Anyone and they grandma can come on here and say legit or not smh
why is only one pic tagged then? Why no pics with receipt? I think theyre OK, the toe caps look ok to me as does everything else except the 23 looks a bit off but im throwing that up to the angle/lighting...to prove everyone whos saying fake wrong throw up a pic with the flash on tagged+receipt from head on in front and head on from rear to see pull tabs.

why is only one pic tagged then? Why no pics with receipt? I think theyre OK, the toe caps look ok to me as does everything else except the 23 looks a bit off but im throwing that up to the angle/lighting...to prove everyone whos saying fake wrong throw up a pic with the flash on tagged+receipt from head on in front and head on from rear to see pull tabs.

I tell u what bro I'm gonna do that right now cuz this ish is starting to get to me. There is no receipt cause I traded my boy my corks for 3 pairs of these out the bk door. Y'all wanna check that too?? Haha call champs and ask for max the manager and ask him if he SOLD Chris gamma 11s sz 10 notice I caps sold lol. Here comes the toe caps tagged pics and rear tagged. Dam I swear if I didn't want these breds this bad man.

GM

Clear toe caps are bothering me, both of my pairs have milky toe caps. Be cautious.

Toe caps look opaque(NOT see through) and fine to me. PL cut looks good, all i personally need is a rear shot tagged+receipt with flash on for me to be 100pct but if your gonna do that you may as well throw one of the front toe caps tagged+receipt w/ flash too, really thats not asking much.

The first set of pics were questionable. The 2nd set I can say are legit. 23 looks ok including the narrow heel tab, and the PL cut looks good.

Back
Top Bottom