Chicago area CDP XI/XII

I'm sure everyone is just as pumped as me to get these, but what are we dealing with here?

Big lines? Getting up early? Or will it be an easy cop like most have been lately?

fox valley mall (aurora,il):

normally only footlocker is the only store to get the packs but somone i know told me champs is getting the pack as well and athletes foot just got 8/15 packthis year so im guessing they might get 11/12 but who know

Originally Posted by NikembeJETTA

House of Hoops will be getting a BUNCH of them.
What do you mean by a bunch ?

Do you think they'll have them like three days later ?

I was in Chicago over the weekend(live in Minneapolis) and didn't even think I was going to be able to get them. But after a long night of drinking, I wasawake at about 8:00 and couldn't get back to sleep(too much red bull I guess). Our hotel was about 3 blocks from Niketown, so I decided to walk down there,to get some fresh air if nothing else. Got there about 8:30, there was still the remnants of a "line" outside with about 4 people, I found out theyopened at 8:00, so I'm not really thinking I'm finding a size 9. I get let in with the last 4 people, the guy 2 in front of me got a 9, so I'mnervous. The guy in front of me didn't get his 12. But I see a fairly big stack of boxes left. I ask for a 9, and they have it, I pay, walk back to thehotel to try to get some sleep for the next day and night of drinking...

Originally Posted by chisoxdavid

Originally Posted by arstyle27

I still need my size 13....ughhhh

Have you tried Champs in ford city? They were super slow motion

That's how it was @ the Champs @ Chicago Ridge. Cats were @ Athletes Foot waiting for them to open all while Champs had them. I didn't pick up on ituntil I saw a cat walk in and then walk out with the CDP.

you can still find these on Madison and Pulaski at Athletes Foot. I was able to cop just the XI's for 190 at Athletes Foot near 47th and Prairie.

Back
Top Bottom