chicago bulls expected to hire Doug Collins as head coach

man.. i dont know how i feel about this one
eyes.gif

http://chicagosports.chicagotribune...29-doug-collins-chicago-bulls,1,4541691.story

I have heard that Avery will be coach. I have heard that Mark Jackson will be coach. I have heard that Doug will be coach. I heard that DAntoni was going to bethe coach. I believe nothing until they announce their new head coach. I would die if I heard that Doug was coming back to coach this team. I hate him.

Back when I coached Michael.......

roll.gif
roll.gif

At least we won't have to hear that crap on TNT next year, but the year after, he'll be back with TNT again.
laugh.gif

Hopefully this is true so he won't be on TNT anymore

So do they believe Doug will get them a chip this time around?....
nerd.gif
Whywaste your time?...Better off hiring a young coach.

ShannonsCrooks:
Wonder how everyone who has posted in the Bulls offseason thread feels about this.
laugh.gif
My kind of response right there.

But yeah, I've allowed threads with coaching announcements to be made, because we can't guarantee that the person who made the team offseason thread(in the case, the Bulls) will edit the title.

When D'Antoni was announced as the newest casualty coach of the Knicks, a thread was made for it, anddiscussion also took pace in the Knicks offseason thread.

It is looking like it is a done deal. Hopefully they bring someone in along with him to be the long term replacement. I think he is going to get the sametreatment he got the first go-round. Breed a Phil Jackson guy to take over for Doug and get us a ring or 6.

At least we won't have to hear that crap on TNT next year, but the year after, he'll be back with TNT again.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Honestly is this the state we are in for coaching candidates when a team concludes Doug Collins is their #1 choice?

I was just going to post in the offseason thread that avery johnson was going to get the gig..

Doug Collins is the best guy TNT has and he might be the best in the business (or was)

Back
Top Bottom