Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

Since we lost to the Sixers, I made this thread for all Bulls fans to vent their frustrations. Also, speculate on how we can improve this offseason
First step is to get rid of CJ Watson and possibly Boozer. Move Taj Gibson to starter

give butler some serious run next yr....sucks with the 30 pick this yr, would be nice if it were like nfl and records didnt dictate draft order

Be back in a month. I just can't think about this team right now. Just going to enjoy the rest of the playoffs. Still can't believe what just happened.

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Be back in a month. I just can't think about this team right now. Just going to enjoy the rest of the playoffs. Still can't believe what just happened.

I dont think I can watch the playoffs, this series ruined it for me.
Since Steve Nash is a free agent after this season, I say we make a run for him to tide us over until D.Rose gets healthy. Rip proved his worth in this series however

Originally Posted by CasperJr

laugh.gif
@ not being able to take much more of this G you can gone had and off yo self now we got a whole season of this coming up.

This I'd like to see done

Let rose chill for the year playoffs or not

Get boozer out not next offseason I'm talking this offseason *+$% if we lose today he needs to be taking southwest home

We need to get deng to sign a new contract more years/money less per year

Resign Omer 3 years 15/18mil should get it done

CJ,ronnie,Kyle play out the season resign if any show they should be resigned (don't see CJ wanting to go back to a back up role and he may have better options on the table)

Resign Lucas

After next season

We need to throw the %!%*%+% house at harden I'm talking 10+ mil

Our draft pick should be good to I'm talking top 15 if we lucky Draft a pf with a low post game already(believe it or not taj will be 28 going on 29 after next season and I don't think he will resign with us)

said this in the other thread stand by it

yall saying to move boozer but whos honestly gonna want him and his contract? can he be amnestied?

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

yall saying to move boozer but whos honestly gonna want him and his contract? can he be amnestied?
They can amnesty him.

Rose should just sit out next season. No point pushing for a low seed in the playoffs if he's not going to be 100%. Tank a bit and see what happens.

I dont think Rose should sit the whole season. I think coming back in late January is enough time to Rehab if done properly.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

They can amnesty him.

Rose should just sit out next season. No point pushing for a low seed in the playoffs if he's not going to be 100%. Tank a bit and see what happens.

Even if we end up with a good seed, who's to say that the draft pick will pan out? You remember all of the draft busts we had in the early 2000's?

Honestly I don't want Boozer within 20 miles of Chicago Bulls apparel let alone a F'n jersey!!! That's all

Originally Posted by UTVOL23

I dont think Rose should sit the whole season. I think coming back in late January is enough time to Rehab if done properly.

listen to this guy and rose knees will be in the same shape as odens

Pooh had the surgery this am... 
I believe he needs to sit and rehab it for at least a year.  So I would be fine not seeing him play until May.

There's too much invested in him to Greg Oden/Gilbert Arenas him
30t6p3b.gif

Rose needs to take a full yr or more if needed (NO GREG ODEN)

Some key pieces of the bench mob will need to show & prove this next yr or leave

Boozer may need to go .....

Harden need to be in a bulls uni alongside Rose

Boozer HAS to be amnestied.

I think you can sign Nash or Dragic, if not amnesty Boozer maybe trade him for Josh Smith. Admittedly he's a "stretch" power forward, but he at least gives you effort. And by the way, James Harden isn't up until after the 13 season

Did anyone hear what Boozer said about being eliminated? This dude gave less %*+$% than the amount of points he scored

"

I thought I played well, especially with the kind of season it was. We had the best record again in basketball, won our division again, had the top seed again, that’s all that matters, yo.
"

Bulls guard Derrick Rose underwent knee surgery to repair his torn anterior cruciate ligament Saturday morning at Rush University Medical Center, the Chicago Sun-Times has learned.

Dr. Brian Cole, the Bulls’ team physician, performed the ACL surgery using an autograft from Rose’s patellar tendon, a commonly used procedure on young athletes. Rose also received a platelet rich plasma blood, which helps stimulate and speed healing.

A source said there were no complications or surprises during the surgery, which lasted about an hour. “His knee looked great,

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

I believe he needs to sit and rehab it for at least a year.  So I would be fine not seeing him play until May.

30t6p3b.gif

So he really did have it that's good I thought it would take longer for him to regain range of motion. As far as coming back around this time next year........ nope I don't even want to make the playoffs for this reason right here don't even want it to be a option.

CAKE:

30t6p3b.gif

*trying to think of another Bull who took a year off to come back RIGHT*

I can only think of one dude, and things worked out, you know, decent for him.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom